TERA PC will have a maintenance on Thursday, December 14 from 8 to 10 a.m. PST.

The Future of Tikat and the Federation Bill Shop

123468

Comments

  • LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭✭
    Ah okay, well no need to put in that ticket that I wasn't receiving my log in reward for the last 3 days.
    So that's going away? Or are we going to get fashion coupons as a log in reward?
  • LilMsQTay wrote: »
    Ah okay, well no need to put in that ticket that I wasn't receiving my log in reward for the last 3 days.
    So that's going away? Or are we going to get fashion coupons as a log in reward?

    There just won't be a login reward sent to parcel since Fashion Coupons can already drop from BAMs. That also factored into the removal of the Fed. Bill store - yet another daily login thing to track. Not having them actually simplifies things for the TERA team so that the existing daily rewards can more easily be focused on.
  • LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭✭
    edited December 4
    Well I think it's a good idea...as long as what was available in the fed bill shop is in the fashion coupon shop and the drops don't get nerfed.
    The fashion coupons/fed bills (& what you can get from them) are a big exciting thing for new comers and placing them into one place makes it easier for players too, imo.
  • LilMsQTay wrote: »
    Well I think it's a good idea...as long as what was available in the fed bill shop is in the fashion coupon shop and the drops don't get nerfed.
    The fashion coupons/fed bills (& what you can get from them) are a big exciting thing for new comers and placing them into one place makes it easier for players too, imo.

    my thoughts exactly
  • "It's clear from the comments that a lot of you had high expectations for this store in particular"
    NO one was expecting anything about Fed.Bill until you guys announced there will be an update on it, and even did a poll to let us vote.
    If you go back and see original voting post, the vibe that you guys gave us was definitely positive about the "update."
    Besides, who would think the publisher would want us to "vote" on which contents to be remove first?
    It would be fine if just told us that "Feb,Bill will be removed/merge in the future, more detail will post on site"
    But, no. you had to do a vote and said we shouldn't have high expectation. for real?
  • ChidoChido ✭✭
    whole lotta gang [filtered]
  • Anyone know where the poll is to determine what lootboxes will go in the FB store?
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catservant wrote: »
    Anyone know where the poll is to determine what lootboxes will go in the FB store?

    Not launched yet.
  • YubeYube ✭✭
    Still waiting for the item updates and not just moving current items in fashion coupon store
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catservant wrote: »
    Anyone know where the poll is to determine what lootboxes will go in the FB store?

    Well, loot boxes on Tera never excites me lol
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭
    edited December 5
    Thanks for the answers Spacekitty.

    This seems like an improvement overall and if i am getting it right then we will see some updates for the fashion store in the future which is exciting to see.

  • c0gc0g ✭✭
    I don't wanna wait till Fed Bills get converted to something else to realize it's more worth spending it on existing stuff in the Fed Bill store now. We been getting Fed Bills 5 a day, but FCs come in abundance they drop in 10s some players don't even bother to pick them up. So appreciate you guys don't keep mum on things like these, I've been painstakingly hoarding these bills day by day, tell me straight, do I spend my Fed Bills right now or wait for changes to come? @Spacecats tell us please so we don't get disappointed, tyvm.
  • pikpatsoupikpatsou ✭✭
    edited December 5
    I've already spent mine for shape changers. Just in case...
  • MargaretheMargarethe ✭✭✭✭
    pikpatsou wrote: »
    I've already spent mine for shape changers. Just in case...

    Safest.
    At any rate, seems we'll have only/mostly loot boxes.
  • pikpatsoupikpatsou ✭✭
    edited December 5
    Margarethe wrote: »
    pikpatsou wrote: »
    I've already spent mine for shape changers. Just in case...

    Safest.
    At any rate, seems we'll have only/mostly loot boxes.

    That's why i did it. Furthermore i am afraid that the exchange rate of FCs for the shape changers will be more than 100 FCs per shape changer (in case they'll insert em in FC shop). I don't risk it
Sign In or Register to comment.