Ardire wrote: »
    Feenox wrote: »
    RK9 = arcanine btw
    trainer = pokemon trainer btw

:^)

where's my free arcanine mount for 100 rk9 hard mode clears : (((((((

Gotta catch it first.
  • ChidoChido ✭✭✭
    please make "best player na" title so these kids can finally feel accomplished
  • Chido wrote: »

This just killed me LOL
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    Chido wrote: »

don't care if this is trolling
    I love it any ways
  • So can we get a answer on this? It seems they constantly go out of their way to come up with the worst names.
  • XeirylXeiryl ✭✭✭
    if they wanted a dog pun (which is dumb since that bucket of bolts doesn't even walk on 4 legs, who decided it was a dog?) there's plenty of cleverer, shorter, more desirable titles to be had. alpha?? top dog?? i thought of both of these in the freakin shower and they're still better than that nightmare trainer swill
  • SatevaSateva ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    https://imgur.com/a/XbAds

I have 10 clears in HM, but I'm at 0/77 for title. Any one else have this issue?

Never mind, someone just told me it only counts EM clears. >u<
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭✭
    Sateva wrote: »
    https://imgur.com/a/XbAds

I have 10 clears in HM, but I'm at 0/77 for title. Any one else have this issue?

Never mind, someone just told me it only counts EM clears. >u<

Yea it's the "hard mode" of hard mode, which in my opinion is nice to work on towards the title especially considering it's only really one mechanic change. However I also agree that the title is pretty "meh" and trying way too hard to make a joke, the 9 in the boss name signifies the 9th model of the RK bot, not a dog reference.

Also the fact RK-9 isn't called "Nightmare RK-9" and instead called the dungeon name (hard) is really breaking consistency and just looks awful.