[PC] We are aware of issues surrounding the event EP booster, and are working to resolve this. Currently, we are working towards having this fixed on Tuesday, 02/25 in a hotfix maintenance. We will have further details as we approach this fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

PvP gear in BGs

Can we get updated equalized gear please?

Comments

• It was literally just updated with the most recent patch...
  • AbstractCH wrote: »
    It was literally just updated with the most recent patch...

I just did CS yesterday and the gear seems the same from the level 60 patch, I don't know about FWC though since I haven't done it since last patch.
  • > @ILikeTeddyBears said:
    > AbstractCH wrote: »
    >
    > It was literally just updated with the most recent patch...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I just did CS yesterday and the gear seems the same from the level 60 patch, I don't know about FWC though since I haven't done it since last patch.

Cs gears ok. It’s FWC that’s terrible to me. 1. It’s WAY too tanky. I’ve been in several rounds where everyone was Eq and it took FOR.EVER. 2. MP is the number one cause of deaths or.... lack there of.
  • SyndricaSyndrica ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    >
    Cs gears ok. It’s FWC that’s terrible to me. 1. It’s WAY too tanky. I’ve been in several rounds where everyone was Eq and it took FOR.EVER. 2. MP is the number one cause of deaths or.... lack there of.

Its not tanky. It lacks damage. You should compare eq. player vs non-eq. player. It makes more sense to buff damage, instead nerfing armor.