[PS4/XB1] Maintenance is now complete.
[PC] Maintenance is now complete. Log in and have fun!

Enchanting/Upgrade Bugged

this is only happening on my Elin Gunner. I cannot access the Enchanting/ Upgrading window through either the inventory , short cut key or the icon on the HUD. Anyone else experiencing it?? I just want to upgrade my gear to frost already and i cant....

Comments

• Well after many tries and logging in and out, it seems it fixed itself... The elin gunner has been kinda buggy...
  • boohoo complain more
  • I have had trouble with my mount flying when on my gunner as well. I hop on and it moves walk/run, but when I try and hit the space bar to fly up it gives me an error and wont fly
  • edited December 2017
    LilMsQTay wrote: »
    I have had trouble with my mount flying when on my gunner as well. I hop on and it moves walk/run, but when I try and hit the space bar to fly up it gives me an error and wont fly

This might be related to the chain skills bug where, after leaving combat, the chained skills indicator is still showing and you can't use the related key until you clear it. Assuming you didn't remap any of your keys, it'll still be bound to spacebar.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    LilMsQTay wrote: »
    I have had trouble with my mount flying when on my gunner as well. I hop on and it moves walk/run, but when I try and hit the space bar to fly up it gives me an error and wont fly

This might be related to the chain skills bug where, after leaving combat, the chained skills indicator is still showing and you can't use the related key until you clear it. Assuming you didn't remap any of your keys, it'll still be bound to spacebar.

The issue is, the chained skill indicator disapear yet you cant jump or fly, that bugs had happened to me all the previou week and this week also.
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    RD4R34CHGD wrote: »
    boohoo complain more

Completely uncalled for and disrespectful. Please refrain from posting completely useless posts and wasting everyone's time.

Thanks!
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    > @ElinUsagi said:
    > . counterpoint wrote: »
    >
    > LilMsQTay wrote: »
    >
    > I have had trouble with my mount flying when on my gunner as well. I hop on and it moves walk/run, but when I try and hit the space bar to fly up it gives me an error and wont fly
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > This might be related to the chain skills bug where, after leaving combat, the chained skills indicator is still showing and you can't use the related key until you clear it. Assuming you didn't remap any of your keys, it'll still be bound to spacebar.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > The issue is, the chained skill indicator disapear yet you cant jump or fly, that bugs had happened to me all the previou week and this week also.

Yep I've had this recently and wasn't an Elin gunner , nor an Elin or a gunner and all I did was log out to change character and relog the same one back in