[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

-to remove-

2»

Comments

• this is a great guild !
  • evilbaobeievilbaobei ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    -closed chat-
  • Come join us now! :tongue:
    tenor.gif?itemid=5157693
  • do u happen to have a SEA guild or know of any in the CH server?
  • No, we do not play in CH at all. Maybe some of our guild mates does, but mainly in TR. Maybe you would like to server transfer or create new over to join the community.
  • yea sure, I have plans to create another alt account with my friend. I have sent friend request to bei on discord. are there any level requirements to join guild?
  • LygLyg
    edited November 2017
    Nope, we accept any levels.
  • evilbaobeievilbaobei ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    -closed chat-
  • edited December 2017
    Hellooo Iam returning player and kinda messed up nowadays, tried gunner, and brawler, gonna stick with brawler as the class seems so nice, My old class was Lancer before i quit. currently living in malaysia, so won't have problem with time, But what server are u guys in?, And would you accept a noob returned Brawler? :D
    Edit - I just went through the comments and just noticed the title and you guys in TR and that's the server where i returned to, So yeah I'll pm you at discord in the night as i have work now until around 9pm :)
  • its okay if you are not that good. everyone has to start somewhere. you can join the guild, then feel free to ask anyone if you have any questions.
    hint: bei will be very glad to help! ;)
  • She'll grant you blessings with the holy bible..
  • Come join us now fellows!
  • BUMP BUMP!