[TERA PC & CONSOLE] TERA’s annual summer celebration is back with a vengeance. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20
[TERA Console] We will be entering maintenance on Monday, August 3 at 7 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details and updates, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

What server is the most active these days.

FACE IT. the game is old other games come and go and things get in the way.

While we all love Tera.

We know it's numbers are not what it used to be.
Also we all know how slow the matchmake system us for early level dougeons is.

What I want to know is. What server has the highest ACTIVE population is there any hard data to back this up?

Am i just crazy and the game is plenty populated and it's just that the matchmaking is not good?

Comments

• P2WP2W ✭✭✭
    The most active server is either Valley of Titans, Lake of Tears, or Highwatch. I play mostly on Highwatch and I see alot of people in Highwatch all the time. :)
  • It's always been MT. There's no data from eme about it. Instance matching is independent of servers though, it's dead because nobody uses it.
  • LegateTRLegateTR ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    MT - PVP
    TR - PVE

Edit: I've been on both and raw population wise, they feel about the same to me.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of servers are active w/o events, all of them feel active when there is an event.
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    EU, published by Gameforge, is the most active server.
  • > @clfarron4 said:
    > EU, published by Gameforge, is the most active server.

I can't tell if your serious or jokeing when Tera whent free to play I joined the EU version by mistake. And after coming over here EU doesn't hold any events hardly and I heard it's cash shop is super p2w.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    maxis1 wrote: »
    What server has the highest ACTIVE population is there any hard data to back this up?
    You will be waiting a long long time for this.

Last I heard, TR actually passed MT. This was months ago though.
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    maxis1 wrote: »
    > @clfarron4 said:
    > EU, published by Gameforge, is the most active server.

I can't tell if your serious or jokeing when Tera whent free to play I joined the EU version by mistake. And after coming over here EU doesn't hold any events hardly and I heard it's cash shop is super p2w.

I am actually being serious. I have level 65 characters on both the EU and NA servers and there are just more people to run with on EU more of the time.That applies to both levelling and endgame content.