Federation Bill Store Loot Boxes

1235»

Comments

• > @allofspaceandtime said:
    > how about adding the hat of sweet dreams back into the fed bill shop before you close it. I don't think I will waste my fed bills on rgn boxes. I will get sure things with my fed bills. but please add the hat back in.

I don't get it. Those hats were released with Kyra and they were ended up cheap on broker. Why are people still asking for it?
  • mhm. 300 bills per loot boxes ? As far as I know Federation Bills are only given upon daily login. So in total you need 2 months for SINGLE loot box ? [filtered]. But if so add another ways to gain federation bills. By dungeons daily reward or so. Like 100 or something.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    No rocker, no bomber, no wrestler, no elleons skins...
    Why we always have all the same???there are way more cool things in outfit and weapons than those that used by so much ppl now. Why not to make variety? Also those dragon skins ...again. Like nothing more beautiful in game?
    Ok someone likes its ok but why not to make last our choice interesting?
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    300 fed bills per loot box sound about right.

you do it's a lootbox right? not a smart box
  • natianatia ✭✭✭
    Lootboxes with like 0.something% chance of getting the item. It's all rng.
    Person 1 has 500 fed bills and buys (idk) 5 lootboxes and gets lucky and gets the item.
    Person 2 has 5000 fed bills and buys 50 lootboxes but doesn't get the item because its a LOOTBOX.
    Pathetic drop rates in these boxes.
  • AEKGHE4TFF wrote: »
    mhm. 300 bills per loot boxes ? As far as I know Federation Bills are only given upon daily login. So in total you need 2 months for SINGLE loot box ? [filtered]. But if so add another ways to gain federation bills. By dungeons daily reward or so. Like 100 or something.

As was mentioned before, Fed Bills were also a guaranteed item in some lootboxes in the past, a reward for BuddyUp, and for a while were offered as EMP purchasing bonuses. Plus a lot of people were hoarding them waiting for something to spend, and some have many thousands (and a few have tens of thousands). So that's part of the balancing issue here. At this point they're not going to add more ways to earn them; the point of this is for people who want to use them up rather than converting them to fashion coupons.
  • dude i dont have that many fed bills .-. stopped playing for awhile..
    and honestly the only thing decent is starglow weapon skin everything else is garbage ._.;
    Can we have better choices?
  • Lolitaa wrote: »
    > @allofspaceandtime said:
    > how about adding the hat of sweet dreams back into the fed bill shop before you close it. I don't think I will waste my fed bills on rgn boxes. I will get sure things with my fed bills. but please add the hat back in.

I don't get it. Those hats were released with Kyra and they were ended up cheap on broker. Why are people still asking for it?

That hat needs to have a permanent system for people to acquire it in the game or just give it to mages free when they reach the max level. You cant play a mage with out a proper hat.
  • AEKGHE4TFF wrote: »
    mhm. 300 bills per loot boxes ? As far as I know Federation Bills are only given upon daily login. So in total you need 2 months for SINGLE loot box ? [filtered]. But if so add another ways to gain federation bills. By dungeons daily reward or so. Like 100 or something.

As was mentioned before, Fed Bills were also a guaranteed item in some lootboxes in the past, a reward for BuddyUp, and for a while were offered as EMP purchasing bonuses. Plus a lot of people were hoarding them waiting for something to spend, and some have many thousands (and a few have tens of thousands). So that's part of the balancing issue here. At this point they're not going to add more ways to earn them; the point of this is for people who want to use them up rather than converting them to fashion coupons.

No matter how you look at it, the federation bills were earned in some way. The balancing is coming from the loot boxes that were chosen to be added (i.e. Footsteps or Lilac loot boxes aren't being added). I think the main concern for everyone is getting a fair exchange for their bills. As someone who has purchased loot boxes in the past, I can attest to the abysmal drop rate of the loot boxes. Even if you take the most extreme examples of people hording their fed bills, I don't see them hitting the "jackpot" more than a few times.

With that said, I'm glad that EME is giving us some different options to spend the bills. Although, I'm not sure if I will spend it on the current selection of loot boxes or not.
  • Of course I heard they were getting rid of the store so I spent all mine already :(... didn’t think they were doing this lel..
  • Solution can not sell trade broker: V

misses have 999999 federation bills and misses have 1 federation bills :V

all happy :V

• ChidoChido ✭✭✭
    Solution can not sell trade broker: V

They are LOOT boxes, billy pete can buy 20 boxes and get nothing.

The only thing im concerned with is that they price this boxes at 50+ bills given they gave out 5 each day. 10 days to purchase 1 box and get nothing.
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Chido wrote: »
    Solution can not sell trade broker: V

They are LOOT boxes, billy pete can buy 20 boxes and get nothing.

The only thing im concerned with is that they price this boxes at 50+ bills given they gave out 5 each day. 10 days to purchase 1 box and get nothing.

This is the issue here; the vast majority of players acquired fed. bills through the daily log in but it seems that there were a selected few that opened boxes or did other things and because of them we might see 100+ or 200+ prices for a single box.

• Its gonna be a fed bills sink hole (or black hole), if you like gambling, go for it, I won't.
    Also any other item in there is exactly that, an item, not a gambling box. GG
  • More gambling boxes? No ty. Already spent my FB on Shape Changers.
This discussion has been closed.