rudeness

so out of all the teralith thingys on IoD another players takes the one I am trying to kill. yes i am not good on warriors and its not pretty my rotations suck mainly i dont play my warrior but once in awhile. but still; so i tell him thanks for that, he replies s* my D* . how rude I was not even mad or upset.

Comments

• just people being people, best to just block them
    also it helps to go to a different channel when you do bam (top right screen, click on Channel) check to see if the area is empty before starting to kill.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, IOD is utmost late game content, everyone gets crazy after doing that everyday multiple times on multiple chars the past year.
  • Maybe they had the see only my toon option on?
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had that happen once while at IoD on my priest. It was funny because I wasn't actually doing IoD at all; I had been gathering for a guild quest but a BaM came after me anyway. While working to kill it in my dungeon gear/glyph setup (i.e. this was taking a while), some brawler ran up and blew it to pieces. I said "thanks" and honestly meant it, but I guess he thought I was being sarcastic because he shot back with "[filtered] off" :trollface:
  • ???????????
  • edited December 2017
    i wouldn't worry about it hate and rude always be here i been here since beta and honestly i just tell em to pound sand block em whatever. server im on im disliked by probably 40 or 60% of it the server even though i don't do anything wrong. just make me sound like bad guy when i tell them how something shouldn't be a certain way. either way i been around longer then most of them who flames me so has no effect i been home to this game forever so rude people gets ignored pretty quick with me. and should add that this game is my home basically. and they are coming in full force being rude and disrespectful trying to force me out like some government trying to buy my house to tear it down for a train station. so just ignore move on if have to block half game like i do then so be it lmao.
  • ChidoChido ✭✭✭
    Gelos wrote: »
    so out of all the teralith thingys on IoD another players takes the one I am trying to kill. yes i am not good on warriors and its not pretty my rotations suck mainly i dont play my warrior but once in awhile. but still; so i tell him thanks for that, he replies s* my D* . how rude I was not even mad or upset.

in a pve server you simply get the aggro and take ur time killing it. If they kill it and doesnt count for you, take a screenshot and report them. ez 3 day ban for them!
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    kubitoid wrote: »
    s* my D*
    save my Dream?

Share my Diorama.
  • OP, the problem is most of the Tera community is of the age when parents weren't allowed to spank their kids and everyone received a trophy. They didn't learn manners and they think everything is theirs.
  • Sack my duck!

Ok, you know what Donald, you're fired.
  • LilMsQTay wrote: »
    Maybe they had the see only my toon option on?

there is that option? pretty scary, then him replying was a fluke?
  • BorsucBorsuc ✭✭✭
    Chido wrote: »

in a pve server you simply get the aggro and take ur time killing it. If they kill it and doesnt count for you, take a screenshot and report them. ez 3 day ban for them!
    Respect the spirit of the game!
  • FeenoxFeenox ✭✭✭
    who cares just change channels