There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 7 - 11 A.M. PDT

Vanguard update

Hello? 2 months into patch and no news of a vanguard shop update. Are you seriously saying a 200vg enchant box that gives 16 entropic emblems is ok. You do realize thats half a golden talent right. You also do realize people need golden talents in the THOUSANDS enchanting stormcry. So sick of iod at this point. Also theres still no reliable way to get silver talents.
Crystals not worth selling.
Reset scrolls given from elite.
Noc... sure i guess?

Also daily/weekly vanguard bonuses are still really amazing wow... /s

Comments

• natia wrote: »
    Also daily/weekly vanguard bonuses are still really amazing wow... /s

This Killed me hahaha nc
    U are right btw they splitted their attention on to other games and left Tera slowly dying
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    PUBG just got a massive update, we might see more work done on Tera?
  • i hope silver talent drop from iod bams, even a tiny bit helps because there just isn't enough
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Why on earth would you buy gold talents from entropic emblems? Silver talent costs the same and sells much better. Or, since you seem to need them, you could use them.

Me, my jewelry is in a holding pattern until I can get enough play time in to advance them further. So I can use them to generate gold for other things.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catservant wrote: »
    Why on earth would you buy gold talents from entropic emblems? Silver talent costs the same and sells much better. Or, since you seem to need them, you could use them.

Me, my jewelry is in a holding pattern until I can get enough play time in to advance them further. So I can use them to generate gold for other things.

Exactly, you can farm golden talents really fast in the game, about 224 in 30 minutes. So using your entropic to buy golden talents is really silly.

Right now silver talents sells 3 times for more gold than golden talents and what it make it more worth is they don't drop that much in dungeons, so there is not an easy/fast way to farm them.
  • natianatia ✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Exactly, you can farm golden talents really fast in the game, about 224 in 30 minutes. So using your entropic to buy golden talents is really silly.

I know. I'm not buying golden talents with entropic tokens. Was using golden talents as the example to show how little 16 entropics is especially since we need literally thousands of mats to enchant.

As of now, vanguard shop is pretty much useless. How about giving us the option to get essential mats from party content rather than x16 snoozemode iod bams. Most rewarding "content" in this game is iod and ghille lol, but that's a whole different discussion.
  • ChidoChido ✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

Right now silver talents sells 3 times for more gold than golden talents and what it make it more worth is they don't drop that much in dungeons, so there is not an easy/fast way to farm them.
    LOL. Farming gold talents in 30 mins...OR you can get 100 free each day in EU.
  • i think eme need to update bonus rewards too... so much crystalbinds
  • natianatia ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Galiers wrote: »
    i think eme need to update bonus rewards too... so much crystalbinds

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/18631/any-chance-of-improving-the-weekly-rewards/p1
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/18398/the-3daily-16weekly-vanguard-bonuses-are-horrible/p1

Radio silence on all these threads. Very disappointed with how they're handling things recently
  • edited December 2017
    There is an update coming for the VG shop, but the first one getting a revamp is the Fed. Bill store as stated in the currently pinned thread.

I'm basically taking the feedback we're seeing in this and other threads and passing it on to the TERA team for when that happens, so suggestions on what to change are definitely appreciated.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    There is an update coming for the VG shop, but the first one getting a revamp is the Fed. Bill store as stated in the currently pinned thread.

I'm basically taking the feedback we're seeing in this and other threads and passing it on to the TERA team for when that happens, so suggestions on what to change are definitely appreciated.

Vanguard shop =/= vanguard weekly rewards though. Are you guys considering changing that?
    Seriously we're being flooded with CCBs, and when a free CCB is a promise of elite, it's counterintuitive and annoying. Keep them dropping from IOD BAMS and re-evaluate the other sources. a CCB is not a "prize" in any way, shape, or form.
  • Removed a couple comments from this thread about removing the VG merchant. Please don't start rumors. Revamping a store doesn't mean it's being removed.
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I'm confused as to why mine was removed, when I wasn't talking about the VG merchant. I was clearly referring to the Federation Bill shop, which someone else was referring to, but fair enough.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Removed a couple comments from this thread about removing the VG merchant. Please don't start rumors. Revamping a store doesn't mean it's being removed.

Well to be fair, that is EME's fault for sending that message about "updating" the federation bills store but then completely turning around and canning that idea just to close it. How can you blame anyone when you say with the word "update" to the VG shop to not be taken with a grain of salt?
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Make it cost 400 for a entropic box but make the box contain 60 entropic tokens.