[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Vanguard update

2»

Comments

• DelusoDeluso ✭✭✭✭
    Now that you're saying revamp doesn't mean it's being remove but those Fed Bill store situation stated otherwise. Well, history teach us a lesson. Next thing we know something gonna get removed. We just don't know what EME were thinking and what would happen next. No info, no clarify nor confirmation from EME either until it was too late to change those decision. But then when we ask about something (like this), again no official respond except "removed some comments or close/combine this thread" reply.

On related note: Please update those shops to match current patch. I'm still amazed that Ace Medal Shop from Ace Dungeon still selling heaps of relic junk from prehistoric patch. 8000 Medal for Tier 2 Etching? Mmmkay...
    IN3VSvo.jpg
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Mopho wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Removed a couple comments from this thread about removing the VG merchant. Please don't start rumors. Revamping a store doesn't mean it's being removed.

Well to be fair, that is EME's fault for sending that message about "updating" the federation bills store but then completely turning around and canning that idea just to close it. How can you blame anyone when you say with the word "update" to the VG shop to not be taken with a grain of salt?
    Not sure how you can say the vg shop, something that you gain credits for by playing the game, is similar to the fed bill shop.

The only way to regularly gain fed bills was to log in every day. Its easier to relocate items to a system that already has ways to get more of that currency in the game (like fashion coupons which drop from bams and stuff) instead of wasting time to find a way to include yet another currency into the loot table.

To say eme is going to do away with all the shops is a childish overreaction.
  • natianatia ✭✭✭
    There is an update coming for the VG shop, but the first one getting a revamp is the Fed. Bill store as stated in the currently pinned thread.

I'm basically taking the feedback we're seeing in this and other threads and passing it on to the TERA team for when that happens, so suggestions on what to change are definitely appreciated.

Mind putting vanguard shop + daily/weekly bonus updates on the roadmap? Could serve as some kind of reassurance tho it might not mean much.
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    Removed a couple comments from this thread about removing the VG merchant. Please don't start rumors. Revamping a store doesn't mean it's being removed.

I believe revamp was the original term used for the Federation Bills, but, as we abruptly discovered, it turned out as quick "let's pump out something random before it gets removed".

I'm not surprised about people's sarcastic comments.
  • Cheaper uncommon noctenium refiners would be much appreciated. These are currently the only way to earn blue noct in the game through the game itself other than events and boxes. They cost 700 (?) credits each, and only last 15 minutes. With the current RKEM, everyone in the party is expected to use a blue noct, and a few wipes can push the amount of blue nocts required to be quite a lot. They're also untradeable, so for someone who is not elite or not using a reputation boost this is incredibly expensive.
  • Deluso wrote: »
    Now that you're saying revamp doesn't mean it's being remove but those Fed Bill store situation stated otherwise. Well, history teach us a lesson. Next thing we know something gonna get removed. We just don't know what EME were thinking and what would happen next. No info, no clarify nor confirmation from EME either until it was too late to change those decision. But then when we ask about something (like this), again no official respond except "removed some comments or close/combine this thread" reply.

On related note: Please update those shops to match current patch. I'm still amazed that Ace Medal Shop from Ace Dungeon still selling heaps of relic junk from prehistoric patch. 8000 Medal for Tier 2 Etching? Mmmkay...
    IN3VSvo.jpg

Yeah the Ace shop should get an upgrade too considering that you can't use reset scrolls for barracos/akasha's trial anymore.
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭✭
    I do have to agree with other people in this thread that it's hard to take what EME has been saying recently at face value. We're given a line of communication with EME through the forums but often it feels like we aren't being heard, especially with the Federation Bill revamp turning into a removal.

Obviously, the Vanguard store wont be removed because it's not region-exclusive (it's in every build of the game, just that ours has some different items). I can only hope that the localization doesn't ruin what you can buy though, as there really isn't very much worth buying anymore since crystal prices have gone down (with permanent crystalbinds) and MWA boxes have become Entropic boxes that give very small amounts of tokens.