Cannot submit a Support ticket

I have the error code "Error: 0109:0000. Client file is missing or corrupted. Please run file check in Launcher." when I try to log in to my new elin gunner.

It seems to be only for this character, which is similar to other people's experience with this error code.

However, I am unable to submit a Support ticket for this error. The button "Submit a Ticket" is grayed out in two browsers I tried (Firefox and Chrome). See screenshot.

5vtfycY.png

Any ideas???

Comments

• seems support is down at the moment too as ive just tried to submit a ticket your way and then every other way and it wouldn't allow
    but it would allow a ticket to be updated
  • You will need to go into Inspect Element and enable the ticket button in the mean time. I sent in a ticket about being unable to send in one lol.

Here's how you can do it, at least in FireFox;

Right-click on the page and select 'Inspect Element'. Then click the box at the top left corner of the box that pops up at the bottom and click on the inactive button;
    XlkzlnkNSDeFxQ91MZHH7w.png

You will want to edit the following coding in a red box;
    CVK16simSpW8rEIgNrNpqQ.png

What you want to do is remove it. Delete 'Disabled' and then press enter. The button should now be enabled;
    _a6DBuGORyCHuVjN-t8pSQ.png

Cheers!
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    'Tis definitely busted right now, absent the above workaround. Hopefully they fix it soon.
  • MargaretheMargarethe ✭✭✭✭
    Mockery, "Cannot receive tickets if you disable the ticket button."
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    -ignore this, thought people were saying it wasn't working-
  • Naru2008 wrote: »
    You will need to go into Inspect Element and enable the ticket button in the mean time. I sent in a ticket about being unable to send in one lol.

Right-click on the page and select 'Inspect Element'. Then click the box at the top left corner of the box that pops up at the bottom and click on the inactive button;

What you want to do is remove it. Delete 'Disabled' and then press enter. The button should now be enabled;

Cheers!

Wouldn't be surprised if Spacecats bans you for using 3rd party help :p
  • Naru2008 wrote: »
    You will need to go into Inspect Element and enable the ticket button in the mean time. I sent in a ticket about being unable to send in one lol.

Cheers!

Wouldn't be surprised if Spacecats bans you for using 3rd party help :p

Let's ban everyone for accessing the forums through a 3rd party browser. ._.
    Please, your joke is terrible.
  • Check if your ticket shows up in your list, it's fully possible the button is greyed out because there's nothing to submit it to, and enabling the button just allows you to send it to a page that isn't accepting it.
  • Bellatrixie, this means your character is stuck. It can happen if you get disconnected while on the Pegasus or while teleporting to a new location. Many times this can be fixed by running a file check, which is under the Tools menu in the launcher, then having us move your character to a new location, then running the file check a second time. If you let me know when you have run the file check, and the name and server of your Elin Gunner, I will try moving her.
  • And we are also working on the ticket submission problem now. Sorry for the trouble!
  • Check if your ticket shows up in your list, it's fully possible the button is greyed out because there's nothing to submit it to, and enabling the button just allows you to send it to a page that isn't accepting it.

Trust me, I wouldn't have posted it if I hadn't tested to see if it worked. :P