There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 7 - 11 A.M. PDT

Issue preventing support ticket submission

There is currently an issue preventing users from being able to submit support tickets through our site. We are working to correct the problem as quickly as possible. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Comments

• good to know thank you

Quick side question: no Maint today?
  • No maintenance today :) It will be on Thursday from 8 AM to about 10 AM PST.
  • Araya wrote: »
    No maintenance today :) It will be on Thursday from 8 AM to about 10 AM PST.

ok thank you very much for the info ^^)b
  • Shouldn't this be stickied as an Announcement so it doesn't get buried?

Also, shameless self-plug for my work-around;
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/194821/#Comment_194821
  • Maintances always on Thursday will be? Can we get a notifications if not.
    Site sais one but in reality we never know when it will be.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Maintances always on Thursday will be? Can we get a notifications if not.
    Site sais one but in reality we never know when it will be.
    haven't you seen the yellow banner at the top of the page saying
    TERA PC will have a maintenance on Thursday, December 14 from 8 to 10 a.m. PST.
    that's been there like the last 10hrs
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incidentally, the support ticket page seems to be working now, at least for me.
  • > @Margarethe said:
    > tisnotme wrote: »
    >
    > StitchedSoul wrote: »
    >
    > Maintances always on Thursday will be? Can we get a notifications if not.
    > Site sais one but in reality we never know when it will be.
    >
    >
    >
    > haven't you seen the yellow banner at the top of the page saying
    > TERA PC will have a maintenance on Thursday, December 14 from 8 to 10 a.m. PST.
    >
    >
    >
    > that's been there like the last 10hrs
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Believe, they asked for a notification in case the maintenance is canceled.

yes its about cancelling. Because when Tuesday comes we don't know if eme forgot to launch messages in game or it was cancelled. Some of my friends also can't run anything because they don't know if its intended or not.
    Would be cool to have warnings.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Guys, isn't this a little harsh? With the exception of one they forgot to announce recently, they've been really consistent about warnings for months now. They mess up once and suddenly we're all back in a tailspin of uncertainty?

Oh and I think they warned us about one that got rescheduled last minute, last month sometime.

They put the announcements on the launcher for crying out loud--we have never had it so good. It used to be just that you assumed any Tue. or Thurs. morning could be a maintenance.

I'm sorry you don't feel you can trust what they say, but it is likely the best information they have.
  • Wat?
    I don't understand sorry.

There is no anything about trust or blames or whines. It was asked to optimize the time of players and only about possibility of making such warning If no maint on tuesday. I don't see anything harsh in such ask. Neither the reason to defend eme that I actually didn't insult and poke in any sence because it wasn't intended.
    Wat?
    I don't understand sorry.

There is no anything about trust or blames or whines. It was asked to optimize the time of players and only about possibility of making such warning If no maint on tuesday. I don't see anything harsh in such ask. Neither the reason to defend eme that I actually didn't insult and poke in any sence because it wasn't intended.

OK, then I must be misreading this completely. It reads like you are upset, but I think now that this is because your native grammar is different than English, so ... my bad. Sorry. To be fair nearly every post in here reads like the poster is angry.

But, then I'm not understanding the point of the thread at all.

We have an announcement of a maintenance.
    They have been consistent (lately) in keeping us informed of changes, but of course nothing is certain because...maintenance never goes as expected. Sometimes it gets postponed, rescheduled, goes long or ends early.

You say this is not a complaint or angry, but then, what do you want exactly? For them to do what they are already doing? Predict the future? Reminding them to post changes as they know them?

Actually that last is probably the best guess I've got.

Am I close?
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    It is hard for me to write like English man with all manners and giving proper feeling from my words when my native is one of slav languages > _ < I quite well understand that it sounds harsh but I can't do anything - I still think on my native.

I was speaking about warning on Tuesday. The maintances happen on Tuesday and my point was to continue put a "no maintance at n/n this Tuesday" when we launch game as they did half month ago. I don't know at this point when we must have maintances)) and then on Tuesday me and some my friends afking for two hours without doing anything serious at 4 pm 7 pm our time because we're not sure - eme forgot to put that we (happened before) or we don't have maintance?because maintance that started all of sudden. Will consume dg run. Not all have elite.

I'm saying it again: it is just an ask. This is not an insult and harsh and rush on eme. No! *shoots himself and falls down*
    It is hard for me to write like English man with all manners and giving proper feeling from my words when my native is one of slav languages > _ < I quite well understand that it sounds harsh but I can't do anything - I still think on my native.

I was speaking about warning on Tuesday. The maintances happen on Tuesday and my point was to continue put a "no maintance at n/n this Tuesday" when we launch game as they did half month ago. I don't know at this point when we must have maintances)) and then on Tuesday me and some my friends afking for two hours without doing anything serious at 4 pm 7 pm our time because we're not sure - eme forgot to put that we (happened before) or we don't have maintance?because maintance that started all of sudden. Will consume dg run. Not all have elite.

I'm saying it again: it is just an ask. This is not an insult and harsh and rush on eme. No! *shoots himself and falls down*

Well, your sense of humor and your message came through this time, so thank you for not giving up on talking to me. You made me laugh so thank you. :D

To answer your concern, yeah. They only tell us about one maintenance at a time, so hopefully they will change the message at the top of the screen either tonight or tomorrow early.

I never thought about knowing more than one ahead, but you are right. It would be helpful for planning things.
  • The thing is that Thursday comes after Tuesday within a day. They warn about Thursday true! But it appears usually on Wednesday. And we have to have to afk during time I mentioned a day before warning comes.

Or lets have first Thursday. Also fine for me :lol:
  • Pretty sure this should be removed now that it's fixed, at least from 'Announcement' pins.
This discussion has been closed.