Little personal consideration of Tera NA vs EU at this moment.

Comments

• At least RU's GMs have the [filtered] to say that they will try to request similar event.

I think silence is worse than a simple "Sorry we have no plan for something like that at the moment".
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Elq wrote: »
    Eu brokerage prices way too high, Complete Crystalbind 800gold each
    Sounds pretty cheap to my ktera ears :o

Back to the main topic, my advice as a player who emigrated to K TERA this summer, is to simply let go of what you have here and move on if that's what you feel will be more rewarding. getting attached to a few characters and costumes and etc is just digging your own grave.

I personally have 9 characters on AV all level 65, ton of gold, unopened costume boxes, noct, mats, old items that i saved as 'trophies' (all the previous VM series except Archetype and Visionmaker (ironic)) -- on my one and only account which i started during Dungeon Assault (also played 2 months during P2P), but i started fresh on K TERA and it couldn't have been a better choice. i could have tried to use VPNs and continue playing on AV but in the end, the choice to move has gotten me a new guild, new people to party with, and most of all, fun playing dungeons. oh and don't forget . . BAMARAMA.

The life of an MMO is the community (ie. server) and the people you play with. otherwise, i say it is foolish to let some costumes hold you back. cheers o/
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Ardire wrote: »
    to close it EME would first have to give it recognition that it exists

they can easily remove it from face of Earth if they want to.
    Elq wrote: »
    Eu brokerage prices way too high, Complete Crystalbind 800gold each
    Sounds pretty cheap to my ktera ears :o

Back to the main topic, my advice as a player who emigrated to K TERA this summer, is to simply let go of what you have here and move on if that's what you feel will be more rewarding. getting attached to a few characters and costumes and etc is just digging your own grave.

I personally have 9 characters on AV all level 65, ton of gold, unopened costume boxes, noct, mats, old items that i saved as 'trophies' (all the previous VM series except Archetype and Visionmaker (ironic)) -- on my one and only account which i started during Dungeon Assault (also played 2 months during P2P), but i started fresh on K TERA and it couldn't have been a better choice. i could have tried to use VPNs and continue playing on AV but in the end, the choice to move has gotten me a new guild, new people to party with, and most of all, fun playing dungeons. oh and don't forget . . BAMARAMA.

The life of an MMO is the community (ie. server) and the people you play with. otherwise, i say it is foolish to let some costumes hold you back. cheers o/

Gibe your stuff to me scrooge? :# :3
  • edited December 2017
    VirtualON wrote: »
    At least RU's GMs have the [filtered] to say that they will try to request similar event.

I think silence is worse than a simple "Sorry we have no plan for something like that at the moment".

Doesn't Tera RU also have the Alice Dress?
  • ArwenArwen ✭✭✭
    If anyone still wanna start on the EU event, here's my buddy-up code on Manahan server:

Arwen#8551
  • RathgarRathgar ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I really wish I hadn't read this thread. It's throttling my will to log into Tera lol. I know that's not at all the intent by Arwen but En Masse - take note plz
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will start an account after the event just to see those lively servers in EU Tera.
  • Arwen wrote: »
    If anyone still wanna start on the EU event, here's my buddy-up code on Manahan server:

Arwen#8551

tyty I was w8ing for a code :)
  • ArwenArwen ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Arwen wrote: »

Arwen#8551

3/3

All out!
    edited December 2017
    With my crap internet I have, Tera would be completely gone when I finish Downloading, rawr

PS: I can't believe this would ever happens. But CH is dying, things are so bad right now at CH.
  • @Babbelsim just a common not respective manner. I would call it also not polite.
    No one answers because they have nothing to say. Plans? I don't think they have many plans how to make Tera na good in one day. Explanation? None of them thinks we deserve one. Tbh im not sure we need it eithe. What to write? "sorry guys we are four here"? It's outdated. "alright we gonna improve transparency and hire more managers"? Also wont work. Because some we heard and some not gonna happen.

Eme did so much mistakes and failed to release so much of our hopes that at this point it doesn't matter if they say (and what??) or not. People in threads writing they dont believe a thing and don't wait anything good already. I think its a good mirror of relation of current crew and their service.
    So they just dropped this thread thinking that we will discuss and then go away and answering in others. Because neither of their post will mean anything without real action.

Counterpoint already addressed why they haven't (and probably won't) respond to a thread like this.
  • Arwen wrote: »
    And then i see an elin wearing this, and I literally die to have one! <3 :'(
    The golden one is so costly, 250k on broker, while the dyeable one i still yet to see one.

They are looking super cute omg! Why they got exclusive fashion? Or am I missing something here?

Those are the Pop Star items we're getting this Thursday (that I'm really excited about <3). I'll be raffling some off during the Friday stream...

... plus I'll revealing another surprising item I don't think most have seen yet.
  • Somewhere an earthquake :+1:
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naru2008 wrote: »
    @Babbelsim just a common not respective manner. I would call it also not polite.
    No one answers because they have nothing to say. Plans? I don't think they have many plans how to make Tera na good in one day. Explanation? None of them thinks we deserve one. Tbh im not sure we need it eithe. What to write? "sorry guys we are four here"? It's outdated. "alright we gonna improve transparency and hire more managers"? Also wont work. Because some we heard and some not gonna happen.

Eme did so much mistakes and failed to release so much of our hopes that at this point it doesn't matter if they say (and what??) or not. People in threads writing they dont believe a thing and don't wait anything good already. I think its a good mirror of relation of current crew and their service.
    So they just dropped this thread thinking that we will discuss and then go away and answering in others. Because neither of their post will mean anything without real action.

Counterpoint already addressed why they haven't (and probably won't) respond to a thread like this.

Or they'll just acknowledge the thread's existence in another way...
This discussion has been closed.