There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 7 - 11 A.M. PDT

The Future of Tikat and the Federation Bill Shop

Comments

• @CheekyNando I get alot of the temp npc's from ghilliglade
  • LXM6H9H4JH wrote: »
    @Spacecats (Or whoever may know the answer) The twitch stream talked about the boxes being added on Monday, with them and the current items being all in Tikat's store until the 14th, upon which they'll be moved. The OP talks about the lootboxes being added on the 14th, with the current items being moved then and the lootboxes staying until Jan 16.

Which of the two scenarios is what will actually happen? Did I simply misunderstand the stream or is the OP wrong?

The 14th is when the loot boxes will go in the store. They'll be in the Fed. Bill shop for about a month. Not sure what was said about Monday so I apologize if I misspoke or wasn't clear during the stream. The message and dates in this thread are what you should go by.
  • EllexemEllexem ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Spacecats wrote: »
    The 14th is when the loot boxes will go in the store. They'll be in the Fed. Bill shop for about a month. Not sure what was said about Monday so I apologize if I misspoke or wasn't clear during the stream. The message and dates in this thread are what you should go by.

Thank you for the clarification. :)
  • Zestroia wrote: »
    In a sum : Give more costumes and make FC shop better, don't remove it and don't throw another RNG bs in to the game.

FWIW, there never was a plan to remove Fashion Coupons (even K-TERA still has it), just to remove Fed Bills (which only our region had). The RNG boxes are just an option for people who don't want to be converted to Fashion Coupons.

If that's really the case here, then I think it's ok, because not everything has to always rely on rng. lol thank you very much for telling me this.
  • Was it ever mentioned how many fed. Bills the loot boxes were going to cost?
  • Rassei wrote: »
    Was it ever mentioned how many fed. Bills the loot boxes were going to cost?

I haven't seen anything either unfortunately.
  • Rassei wrote: »
    Was it ever mentioned how many fed. Bills the loot boxes were going to cost?

it will probably be more than 100 or 200 fed bills each. sad thing is, that its lootboxes so I don't even know what will be the trash prizes. I wonder if it will be like buying one and getting the trash prizes or what. also they haven't told us what will be going to the fc shop from the fed bill shop yet.
    I guess we will see around lunch time tomorrow.
    just hoping the hat of sweet dreams will make a return before the fed bill shop is gone.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    sad thing is, that its lootboxes so I don't even know what will be the trash prizes. I wonder if it will be like buying one and getting the trash prizes or what.
    They're the same lootboxes that are on the cash shop.
    also they haven't told us what will be going to the fc shop from the fed bill shop yet.
    Everything that's there now.
    just hoping the hat of sweet dreams will make a return before the fed bill shop is gone.
    Hopefully it gets brought back on either Fashion Coupons or some future place (vanguard, or whatever).

• what happens after 1 month when the 3 loot boxes get taken out ?
    if these are all thats new in the fed bill shop then realistically, the fed bill shop AND fashion coupon shop will NOT have been updated.
  • I only see the weapon skins in the fashion coupon shop right now. Are all the other fed bill items not going to be available with fashion coupons then? The patch notes said "most" but it seems y'all have a different definition of that than I do.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta say it out loud. Thanks EME,

150 fed bills for each lootbox is a fair and very nice price. Thanks, got 1 Starglow weap box so far :3

@Spacecats and others :3
  • Now, why are the ninja, mystic and priest weapon skins in the cloth tab of the fashion coupons?
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now, why are the ninja, mystic and priest weapon skins in the cloth tab of the fashion coupons?

See Patch Notes:
    We have redistributed Items that were in the previous "Weapons" tab in the Fantastic Fashions shop between "Cloth", "Metal", and "Leather" tabs in the appropriate tab for the class that can use that gear set.

It's the intention for it to be that way going forward, once the dust settles.
  • Now, why are the ninja, mystic and priest weapon skins in the cloth tab of the fashion coupons?

See Patch Notes:
    We have redistributed Items that were in the previous "Weapons" tab in the Fantastic Fashions shop between "Cloth", "Metal", and "Leather" tabs in the appropriate tab for the class that can use that gear set.

It's the intention for it to be that way going forward, once the dust settles.

Cheers.
  • Thanks EME for royally shafting us.
    All this talk about moving items ... just plain and simple use of delete button.