Double xp, enchantment rate, or item drop for the holidays!

@Spacecats The holidays are chaotic and we still manage to do our daily grind with IOD and Ghill... but after days of grinding most of us still can't overcome the RNG to upgrade our gear which only increases the stress during the holiday season!

This season is about giving and most of us are giving as much as we can but lately I've been reading about the lack of resources and how many are struggling to upgrade due to gear xp and lack of high grade materials in mid/high instances. This impacts the global economy and wait times in mid/high tier instances due to item level requirements.

IMO... In the spirit of the holidays, enmasse should give us double gear xp, enchantment bonus, or increase item drops similar to the previous event between December 23 - 26 or carry over to new years.

Comments

• vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    mongo christmas :3
  • Highly doubt. Were gonna get a *purchase* event once again for xmas and thats about it. Oh and... you have wintera. 10/10 events
  • Highly doubt. Were gonna get a *purchase* event once again for xmas and thats about it. Oh and... you have wintera. 10/10 events

Hey, hey, you forgot the spectacular loot box weekends event.
    Yes, I'm not being sarcastic
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will get overpriced Golden Gift boxes for sure.
  • Your efforts are in vain. EME is on a leash by BHS, so anything we request or submit in the suggesting forum will never happen.

Why?

Aside from both EME being sister companies, the elder sister(BHS) bullies the younger one(EME) into silence.

It can't be helped. The only thing you can do is to continue the endless and mindless grinding with RNG, or quit.
  • edited December 2017
    vkobe wrote: »

Fat Santas are sort of like Mongos, right? They're just fatter and... uh... redder. ;D
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    vkobe wrote: »

Fat Santas are sort of like Mongos, right? They're just fatter and... uh... redder. ;D
    Does this mean theyll make a return? What about the tiny santas? Christmas event hype?
  • hellnohellno ✭✭✭
    can we get double gear exp event like EU? PLEASE!!!!!!
  • hellno wrote: »

It would be nice to get an event like that over the holiday break. I've suggested it to the TERA team so let's see what we can get going.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    hellno wrote: »

It would be nice to get an event like that over the holiday break. I've suggested it to the TERA team so let's see what we can get going.

You're amazing Spacecats! Thanks for putting the word out for us ^^
  • hellnohellno ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    hellno wrote: »

WOW PLEASE DO!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry im super excited
  • I'm surprised it's not getting more attention... this is what everyone is asking for !!!!
  • Please just make sure that if you do double XP and double drop, that they're on different weekends...
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭✭
    dgough wrote: »
    most of us are giving as much as we can
    not enough. try harder. $$$$$
  • natianatia ✭✭✭
    I wonder what happened to these suggestions and plans.