Little personal consideration of Tera NA vs EU at this moment.

1101113151620

Comments

  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Arwen wrote: »
    Europe is not in Asia! :open_mouth: You know, we speak many different languages, but the universal language is still english. I am Italian but i guess i speak a pretty decent english.
    Those costume, mount etc are coming in very very handy for a toon that starts from scratch, with 0 gold etc. So your argument is void.
    Also at lvl 65 everyone gets a full frostmetal set gear, so the grind is not as insane as on NA. My question is, why they can and we cannot?

    I got full Frostmetal for each alt in less than a week. It is really that great that pize?

    Several guild mates started playing Tera 2 months ago and they are already in Stormcry and clearing RK-9HM.

    The gear is not a real reason to say the event is better, however they handing desirable cash shop items make the event worth for everyone.

    Also you have to take into consideration how is to play at EU when there is not events at all. Just looking at their economy I would say those who don't have Tera club feast their eyes for what we have here, that are really cheap because are easy to get.

    An event that ask a player to be on-line 5 hours a day? Sure you can do that on your free days or holidays but when you have school or a job spending that amount of time just to get some rewards in-game don't give you a proper image of a responsible adult. But we know that most people are afk on-line only to get rewards and there are others that ask for people to log in on their accounts to get them.

    What I would really do is to level up a new character in EU after this event has been finished and see if it really has more activity than MT and TR, servers where I have toons and take part on CU and leveling events already.

    It does not hurt to have the personal experience of how things really are over there instead of reading post here or GF that claims diferent things over current state of Tera EU.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    the nature of this thread is good actually, @Arwen just pointing the fact that NA Tera was way better than EU and now EU is doing better of coarse it hurts. I am pretty much sure cept some whiners, many of these players are not leaving easily because NA Tera was their Tera.

    Players now simply wants EME to get back on track and support Tera players the way they were supporting before, not just half-hearted.

    I don't blame any of the staff right now but EME/BHS policy for Tera is crap, we are not dumb we can see and feel that Tera is being treated poorly.
  • I remember a time, long long ago, when we used to get costume releases on the same day as Gameforge.

    I remember a time, long long ago, when we weren't the last to publish content of all the TERA regions.

    I remember a time, long long ago, when EME patch notes > Gameforge patch notes.

    Come on man. Get it together.
  • Arwen wrote: »

    Meanwhile in Tera EU:

    ec1dd53ec242bb75883894874a516d75.png

    Costume, Headdress, Wings, mount, pet, all permanent, all FOR FREE!

    And many other goodies. Go spend some more cash on EME store, i did my share on Black friday with their aesome 250$ thing.
    Is time for me to have some fun instead spendig money for afk'ing on highwatch with my new costly costume.

    All those items are 7 day gifts from the GF leveling event on the event server. You do get permanent rewards from the event but those are not permanent.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    the nature of this thread is good actually, @Arwen just pointing the fact that NA Tera was way better than EU and now EU is doing better of coarse it hurts. I am pretty much sure cept some whiners, many of these players are not leaving easily because NA Tera was their Tera.

    Players now simply wants EME to get back on track and support Tera players the way they were supporting before, not just half-hearted.

    I don't blame any of the staff right now but EME/BHS policy for Tera is crap, we are not dumb we can see and feel that Tera is being treated poorly.

    Their event on this month looks really better than our event, that is a fact.
  • ArwenArwen ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    the nature of this thread is good actually, @Arwen just pointing the fact that NA Tera was way better than EU and now EU is doing better of coarse it hurts. I am pretty much sure cept some whiners, many of these players are not leaving easily because NA Tera was their Tera.

    Players now simply wants EME to get back on track and support Tera players the way they were supporting before, not just half-hearted.

    I don't blame any of the staff right now but EME/BHS policy for Tera is crap, we are not dumb we can see and feel that Tera is being treated poorly.

    EXACTLY!!!
  • Amazing response by the "community manager" no less, "we have totally ignored the situation and posts in this thread but hey, we gonna release new costumes so you can give us more money with rng lootboxes!"
  • MargaretheMargarethe ✭✭✭✭
    Can write as many threads as you'd like.
    EME isn't ignorant to the issues.
    They simply aren't able to act on them, or don't give a [filtered].
    Either way, I dread for Tera.
  • > @6R1MM01R3 said:
    > Amazing response by the "community manager" no less, "we have totally ignored the situation and posts in this thread but hey, we gonna release new costumes so you can give us more money with rng lootboxes!"

    The worse is that people gonna swallow all this crap as usual and buy those costumes. Not gonna support self tho. Boycotting.
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭✭
    instead of closing this thread Spacecats decided to spice it up. +1
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Margarethe wrote: »
    Can write as many threads as you'd like.
    EME isn't ignorant to the issues.
    They simply aren't able to act on them, or don't give a [filtered].
    Either way, I dread for Tera.

    But costumes are coming! D :
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    > @ElinUsagi said:
    > Margarethe wrote: »
    >
    > Can write as many threads as you'd like.
    > EME isn't ignorant to the issues.
    > They simply aren't able to act on them, or don't give a [filtered].
    > Either way, I dread for Tera.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > But costumes are coming! D :

    Such easy trick as for kids: You give him a candy and he stops cry.
    Easy af.
    And I'm pretty sure the will be a looot more stuff to make us shut up and "be happy". Most likely sales, costumes, ponies to ride on...and after again spanks with truth and port to the "cage" of dead tera servers where our place is.
    Every time same. Every time.
  • ChidoChido ✭✭✭
    That's hilarious. This entire thread is you whining for more free things from EME.
    Also at lvl 65 everyone gets a full frostmetal set gear, so the grind is not as insane as on NA. My question is, why they can and we cannot?

    Hilarious.

    Not more free things. If one of their business models is to encourage people to make multiple characters why not have events like that? The only reason I have a healer lv60 is because of the level up event. And yes, that encourages the player to buy things for it be it armor or cosmetics.
  • If any of you think GF Tera is doing better, look at this.
    fXSU7bq.png

    This is a buff you get on the new oPqc1y7.png event server if you pay for the subscription. This buff lets you one-shot dungeon bosses even with a priest. This buff let people reach lvl 65 in less than 2 hours of the servers coming up.
    This event was cancer, and the items Arwen mentioned were indeed for only 7 days.
  • Ardire wrote: »
    whole thread about EU's events

    eme swoops in: hey guys COSTUMES1!!!111 HAAh COSTUUUUMES!!!!

    choke

    Honestly there are a lot of different topics going in this thread. Sorry if that wasn't one of the answers you were looking for I'm just personally excited about those costumes. :p
This discussion has been closed.