Little personal consideration of Tera NA vs EU at this moment.

Comments

• Arwen wrote: »
    Acendia wrote: »
    If any of you think GF Tera is doing better, look at this.
    fXSU7bq.png

This is a buff you get on the new oPqc1y7.png event server if you pay for the subscription. This buff lets you one-shot dungeon bosses even with a priest. This buff let people reach lvl 65 in less than 2 hours of the servers coming up.
    This event was cancer, and the items Arwen mentioned were indeed for only 7 days.

That buff was only 10 minutes long. I doubt you could do much on that timelapse.

How are you shilling EU Tera if you dont even know you get the buff every time you enter a dungeon?
  • It only works for BoL and SM, aka the first two dungeons. Keep defending EME and farm IoD till you die.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    JXE5356AKE wrote: »
    StarSprite wrote: »
    JXE5356AKE wrote: »

Do you feel that EME cares? What is your opinion of the state of pvp rn counterpoint.

It's well known pvp is in a [filtered] state. A lot of adjustments need to be made by bhs and eme for things to significantly improve. This has been brought up by Lucky and myself numerous times. Not sure the need to question counterpoint about it.

I'd agree it was somewhat off topic, I apologize. But it is interesting to see other opinions other than just the two PC members that pvp. As I'm sure you're very aware yourself, the PC isn't not a homogenous group that share the same ideas. It was also more as an example to "EME caring."
    It's not really different pc opinions that get in the way anymore. We can agree that pvp tournaments should make a come back and that pvp rewards are lackluster at best. Like Counterpoint said there's office politics and man power that needs to be sorted out before any serious change can be made. The unfortunate truth is bhs doesn't seem interested in promoting pvp content at all even with other regions asking for more. We're not stuck with "does eme care" with this one. It's a "does bhs care" issue which is pretty frustrating on its own.
  • edited December 2017
    I'd like to quickly remind a few people in this thread that posting from alternate accounts in the TERA forums is not allowed. Self-replying, slamming others anonymously, and multi-posting from different accounts in order to influence the discussion is against the forum rules & guidelines and will result in moderation. Please keep the discussion friendly, guys.
  • XristosxXristosx ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Xristosx wrote: »
    For that wonderholme server example. I can imagine the amount of effort that would of went into changing the value of exp rate increase(which is a normal server event), turning on hyper rapid fire(which is a semi regular server event) and updating that one shop in the entire server.

The IT staff configuring the server infrastructure in a different cloud environment, and putting systems in place to gather and evaluate the test metrics to measure server and datacenter performance, was the real work there. Of course nobody cares about the behind the scenes stuff, but sometimes that's what actually makes something a lot of work.

No i care about the behind the scenes stuff, but only if its a benefit to the community, it is nice to evaluate the server and performance so you can better the other servers but i haven't seen anything like that since the servers performance overall is pretty poor the past year. I cant imagine they would of got a lot of data for the performance when the test server was almost dead after the initial 6-10 hours because there was still crappy leveling speed still and bad rewards so there was no incentive for a lot of people to hang around. People want fun things to do. Not monotonous boring things.It was a chance to do something special and make people have a glimmer of joy but it wasn't taken past that point.
  • ArwenArwen ✭✭✭
    Arwen wrote: »
    fXSU7bq.png

This is a buff you get on the new oPqc1y7.png event server if you pay for the subscription. This buff lets you one-shot dungeon bosses even with a priest. This buff let people reach lvl 65 in less than 2 hours of the servers coming up.
    This event was cancer, and the items Arwen mentioned were indeed for only 7 days.

That buff was only 10 minutes long. I doubt you could do much on that timelapse.

How are you shilling EU Tera if you dont even know you get the buff every time you enter a dungeon?

That attitude....

Show me this buff pls, I might be bugged then /s
    45fefa8d9285550ce16a0469961cef55.png
  • MargaretheMargarethe ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    I'd like to quickly remind a few people in this thread that posting from alternate accounts in the TEA forums is not allowed. Self-replying, slamming others anonymously, and multi-posting from different accounts in order to influence the discussion is against the forum rules & guidelines and will result in moderation. Please keep the discussion friendly, guys.

I prefer Coffee over TEA.
    Apologies, couldn't help myself.
    *Chuckle*
  • EU here: You only get the Buff for low level dungeon and only for the first 2 clears. The challenge comes if u reach lvl 65 since every 4 and 5 star bosses have 30% more dmg and 30% atkspeed. And this Kaias Buff is not in any of the level 65 dungeons. Its indeed slower progression because u need more exp to level up.

64 to 65 takes around 1,600,000,000 exp. On Manahan u need 2,100,000,000 exp.

Also if u think its not challengeing have fun RKEM with 30% more attack speed and 30% more dmg. Most people struggle with normal speed core mechanic like double S pattern or inner > outer aoe and now its even 30% faster. With no propper gear all dmg is bleed thorugh tank block.

I dont remeber but u have 30% less time to break the shield ircc.

Its an Event server to gear up atls without destroying economy (this is what EME done with last mongo events). You can keep everything you equipped and learned (and untradeable stuff) but some items gets deleted (golden plate design since they only cost 10,700g instead of 107,000g

About Kaias Buff: Its kinda fun to spam dashes and burn through dungeon. I already level up around 20 character and leveling is boring asf. So i welcome it.

On IoD there is Kelsaik and you can only kill him during specific time if Kaia spawn. U CANT KILL KELSAIK WITHOUT KAIA. He just oneshots you and you do absolute zero dmg.

Also after leaving the dungeon with Kaias Buff u lose the buff. So u cant just go in a dungeon > take buff > do endcontent.

There was a bug in the first hour where Kaias buff dont disaper after leaving the dungeon but GF took actionad closes every Lvl 65 until it was fixed (after 20 Minutes it was fixed)

I hope you guys get the same Event. Its fun
  • > @VirtualON said:
    > It only works for BoL and SM, aka the first two dungeons. Keep defending EME and farm IoD till you die.

It works in all dungeons the first 2 times you do them. The buff is only for tera club members too (elite)
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    fXSU7bq.png

Then the event itself is just a cash grab event from GF to make people interested in paying susbcriptions to get a "free" frostmetal armor?

BTW

kBhAEG4.png

Aren't no one going to say how bad is GF to do events because there are issues like this or the hatred is only for EME?

l8Nlegr.png

More issues.

i0w3ZXs.png

And complains from people.

RslG9VM.png

I could do this all day you know ^^

If I keep reading UE is not the greener pastures some people want to make others believe.
  • ArwenArwen ✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    fXSU7bq.png

Then the event itself is just a cash grab event from GF to make people interested in paying susbcriptions to get a "free" frostmetal armor?

Usagi, sometimes you are such a troll...
    Do you read only what it makes you feel like "oh look, i can [filtered] over this, so means is not as great as ppl sais", or should i take you off the horse eyeglasses you put on deliberately? Maybe that way you can read all the posts properly.
    Seryously!
  • ArwenArwen ✭✭✭
    Dialoonia wrote: »
    EU here: You only get the Buff for low level dungeon and only for the first 2 clears. The challenge comes if u reach lvl 65 since every 4 and 5 star bosses have 30% more dmg and 30% atkspeed. And this Kaias Buff is not in any of the level 65 dungeons. Its indeed slower progression because u need more exp to level up.

64 to 65 takes around 1,600,000,000 exp. On Manahan u need 2,100,000,000 exp.

I hope you guys get the same Event. Its fun

This! Omg it takes forever to get from 62 to 65!
    I don't recall to have done ever so many Sabex/Macellarius to can reach 65. But was fun, never felt the game so alive in a loooong time!
  • MargaretheMargarethe ✭✭✭✭
    fXSU7bq.png

Do you read only what it makes you feel like "oh look, i can [filtered] over this, so means is not as great as ppl sais", or should i take you off the horse eyeglasses you put on deliberately? Maybe that way you can read all the posts properly.
    Seryously!

68nsyuM.png
    Need anyone say more?
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dialoonia wrote: »
    Also if u think its not challengeing have fun RKEM with 30% more attack speed and 30% more dmg. Most people struggle with normal speed core mechanic like double S pattern or inner > outer aoe and now its even 30% faster. With no propper gear all dmg is bleed thorugh tank block.

I dont remeber but u have 30% less time to break the shield ircc.

monkaS
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    fXSU7bq.png

Seryously!

We have here 2 people saying 2 diferents things, so I am doing a question.

Do you not like it that someone make a question to call him troll and make a post only to bait him into an argument?

I have no reasons to believe him or believe you so doing a question is a logical step, dont you think so?

You could have answered me denying the other person version but you choose other kind of approach. Who is the one trolling?
This discussion has been closed.