Little personal consideration of Tera NA vs EU at this moment.

11416181920

Comments

  • Margarethe wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    I'd like to quickly remind a few people in this thread that posting from alternate accounts in the TEA forums is not allowed. Self-replying, slamming others anonymously, and multi-posting from different accounts in order to influence the discussion is against the forum rules & guidelines and will result in moderation. Please keep the discussion friendly, guys.

    I prefer Coffee over TEA.
    Apologies, couldn't help myself.
    *Chuckle*

    Dang it Margarethe :p
  • ArwenArwen ✭✭✭
    A summary of the gifts and goodies that I got from lvl 1to lvl 65. There are few minor stuff missing, such as some rubies and saphiers that i sold to make gold. Is really hard to keep up with the gold in EU.
    On the unopened boxes is the frostmetal gear.
    Also I sold/trashed everything i considered i don't need and won't use on an eventual alt.
    All in all was a satisfying journey lvling to 65 :) Yup!

    0fbb0afb73d292b77443c14e5f35861b.png
  • ArwenArwen ✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Arwen wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Acendia wrote: »
    If any of you think GF Tera is doing better, look at this.
    fXSU7bq.png

    This is a buff you get on the new oPqc1y7.png event server if you pay for the subscription. This buff lets you one-shot dungeon bosses even with a priest. This buff let people reach lvl 65 in less than 2 hours of the servers coming up.
    This event was cancer, and the items Arwen mentioned were indeed for only 7 days.

    Then the event itself is just a cash grab event from GF to make people interested in paying susbcriptions to get a "free" frostmetal armor?

    Usagi, sometimes you are such a troll...
    Do you read only what it makes you feel like "oh look, i can [filtered] over this, so means is not as great as ppl sais", or should i take you off the horse eyeglasses you put on deliberately? Maybe that way you can read all the posts properly.
    Seryously!

    We have here 2 people saying 2 diferents things, so I am doing a question.

    Do you not like it that someone make a question to call him troll and make a post only to bait him into an argument?

    I have no reasons to believe him or believe you so doing a question is a logical step, dont you think so?

    You could have answered me denying the other person version but you choose other kind of approach. Who is the one trolling?

    You could have checked my reply to his post, with included screenshot from the actual gameplay in the dungeon, but you preferred to skip my post and go back a page to fish his. More satisfying for you to have something to babble on.
    Usagi, I wasn't born yesteray so pls gimme a favor and don't use those gimmics with me. Thanks.
  • That looks pretty nice considering all you have to do is to reach 65. How long did it take?
  • ArwenArwen ✭✭✭
    VirtualON wrote: »
    That looks pretty nice considering all you have to do is to reach 65. How long did it take?

    Around 9 hours, maybe a bit more. Not bad as a mystic I'd say, and with the huge population running around stealing mobs...eheh :)
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arwen wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Arwen wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Acendia wrote: »
    If any of you think GF Tera is doing better, look at this.
    fXSU7bq.png

    This is a buff you get on the new oPqc1y7.png event server if you pay for the subscription. This buff lets you one-shot dungeon bosses even with a priest. This buff let people reach lvl 65 in less than 2 hours of the servers coming up.
    This event was cancer, and the items Arwen mentioned were indeed for only 7 days.

    Then the event itself is just a cash grab event from GF to make people interested in paying susbcriptions to get a "free" frostmetal armor?

    Usagi, sometimes you are such a troll...
    Do you read only what it makes you feel like "oh look, i can [filtered] over this, so means is not as great as ppl sais", or should i take you off the horse eyeglasses you put on deliberately? Maybe that way you can read all the posts properly.
    Seryously!

    We have here 2 people saying 2 diferents things, so I am doing a question.

    Do you not like it that someone make a question to call him troll and make a post only to bait him into an argument?

    I have no reasons to believe him or believe you so doing a question is a logical step, dont you think so?

    You could have answered me denying the other person version but you choose other kind of approach. Who is the one trolling?

    You could have checked my reply to his post, with included screenshot from the actual gameplay in the dungeon, but you preferred to skip my post and go back a page to fish his. More satisfying for you to have something to babble on.
    Usagi, I wasn't born yesteray so pls gimme a favor and don't use those gimmics with me. Thanks.

    You again asume that I already read your post or you already posted when I started to quote the other user, you again make a post trying to lure another into an useless argument and derail your own intention in the post, you can answer others that havent insulted you in another way but you insist to continue with your little effort with the bait.

    When I click quote the post of the other user I was reading GF forums and delayed my question until I read several threads over there but you asumed other intentions in it, right?

    Do yourself a favor and pls, do not try to bait another into an argument and then trying to make yourself like the good guy.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    arwen has been doing nothing but supplying us facts from actually playing over on EU... included with pictures and all.

    and considering your posting history Usagi i don't really blame anyone who doesn't want to put up with your BS
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Ardire wrote: »
    arwen has been doing nothing but supplying us facts from actually playing over on EU... included with pictures and all.

    and considering your posting history Usagi i don't really blame anyone who doesn't want to put up with your BS

    Facts about what, the question I made?

    Not at all, he instead replied making a personal attack and continue again despite I never did the same with him, so he didnt have any reasons for that and then you came here doing what?

    Not even denying what I told him above but better derailing the thread and making it into a personal warfare.
  • ChidoChido ✭✭✭
    Usagi pls stop.
  • ArwenArwen ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    So, this is the log-in gift on the calendar.
    92601771de1634a9da3a4a3371493bcf.png

    If you get them all 25 you can get the Manahan Defiance box.
    I went to inform myself what is inside and here's the list:

    baa98f865011f766ce9ad28aa650b559.png

    Not bad at all! :3

    Edit: Also if you stay logged in 3h a day, you get a box with these: (i already got 2 lol :P )

    0589c7c06344082ccef248b86528accc.png

    Kind of the event EME was running on NA, but i think the rewards puts us to shame :/
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Then the event itself is just a cash grab event from GF to make people interested in paying susbcriptions to get a "free" frostmetal armor?

    BTW

    kBhAEG4.png

    Aren't no one going to say how bad is GF to do events because there are issues like this or the hatred is only for EME?

    l8Nlegr.png

    More issues.

    i0w3ZXs.png

    And complains from people.

    RslG9VM.png

    I could do this all day you know ^^

    If I keep reading UE is not the greener pastures some people want to make others believe.

    since u wanted someone to respond to your poor arguments so badly....

    1. if either you or acendia could actually maybe develop reading and comprehension skills then you'd come to realize that the kaia's buff is only for the first two leveling dungeons (BoL and SM) and only applied during your first two runs. so there goes that argument out the window...
    2. bugs and issues like the ones in those two first posts are to be expected of everything new event or patch, things don't always work perfectly especially if this is something gameforge themselves set up? it just isn't a pre-made patch shipped over from BHS. (and a character getting stuck is such a commonplace bug that happens constantly here as well....)
    3. that person complaining about the "challenge" is talking about the buff so clearly they didn't bother to go beyond the first two leveling dungeons (lol???) if they were complaining about RK9EM then yanno maybe he'd have a valid point, alas....
    4. sad to see that the pvp community over in gameforge isn't entirely happy as well, but show me a region with a satisfied pvp community? anyone? anywhere??? at least they have a dude over there who actively is able to put in some effect, we all been rallying for EME to just remove the Literally Useless items from the jackpot (let along do something like equalize team 3's...) and we get nothing but silence on that end....

    if you genuinely wanted to paint EU in a bad light you.... picked some of the weakest forums posts to use. seriously.
  • Margarethe wrote: »
    Arwen wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Acendia wrote: »
    If any of you think GF Tera is doing better, look at this.
    fXSU7bq.png

    This is a buff you get on the new oPqc1y7.png event server if you pay for the subscription. This buff lets you one-shot dungeon bosses even with a priest. This buff let people reach lvl 65 in less than 2 hours of the servers coming up.
    This event was cancer, and the items Arwen mentioned were indeed for only 7 days.

    Then the event itself is just a cash grab event from GF to make people interested in paying susbcriptions to get a "free" frostmetal armor?

    Usagi, sometimes you are such a troll...
    Do you read only what it makes you feel like "oh look, i can [filtered] over this, so means is not as great as ppl sais", or should i take you off the horse eyeglasses you put on deliberately? Maybe that way you can read all the posts properly.
    Seryously!

    68nsyuM.png
    Need anyone say more?

    Oh great, one troll egging on another troll.

    Seriously though, Both ElinUsagi and Kubitoid make me smile. It's like, you're OUR trolls.

    You do both seem to like to stir trouble and say outrageous (Kubitoid) things, but I never feel it is to be just mean. There's usually a point under there.
  • AcendiaAcendia ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    VirtualON wrote: »
    It only works for BoL and SM, aka the first two dungeons. Keep defending EME and farm IoD till you die.

    Arwen wrote: »
    Acendia wrote: »
    Arwen wrote: »
    Acendia wrote: »
    If any of you think GF Tera is doing better, look at this.
    fXSU7bq.png

    This is a buff you get on the new oPqc1y7.png event server if you pay for the subscription. This buff lets you one-shot dungeon bosses even with a priest. This buff let people reach lvl 65 in less than 2 hours of the servers coming up.
    This event was cancer, and the items Arwen mentioned were indeed for only 7 days.

    That buff was only 10 minutes long. I doubt you could do much on that timelapse.
    .

    How are you shilling EU Tera if you dont even know you get the buff every time you enter a dungeon?

    That attitude....

    Show me this buff pls, I might be bugged then /s
    45fefa8d9285550ce16a0469961cef55.png

    Why are you two lying? I uninstalled GF Tera after doing Saravash's Ascent... but that comes after BoL and SM, and Tera Club players still got the buff. As someone else said, they got it the first two runs of each dungeon and you don't really need more than two runs to reach the next one. This is the only explanation for why someone reached lvl 65 in an hour.
    Ardire wrote: »

    1. if either you or acendia could actually maybe develop reading and comprehension skills then you'd come to realize that the kaia's buff is only for the first two leveling dungeons (BoL and SM) and only applied during your first two runs. so there goes that argument out the window...

    if you genuinely wanted to paint EU in a bad light you.... picked some of the weakest forums posts to use. seriously.
    And you too, since it happened for more than BoL and SM, there also goes your argument out the window.
    Also, I didn't want to hate EU Tera. I am from the EU and I get better ping there, I was literally playing there hoping to migrate from here to there. But with that blatant P2W aspect being shown, I lost every bit of interest in playing EU Tera. Also, you lying shills make me feel like I made the right choice.
  • damn, convinced me to download it.. I'm from NA(NY) but we'll see how it goes~
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Acendia wrote: »
    Saravash's Ascent... but that comes after BoL and SM, and Tera Club players still got the buff.

    According to the Gameforge Manahan Guide Page, in the PvE section, the "improved novice boons for Club Members" applies to all dungeons from level 20-58, 60-63, and level 65 2 stars. From 3 Stars and up, it doesn't apply.

    (FWIW, they are also selling pets with various combat-impacting effects while on the test server, though no special effects on regular servers.)

    As I mentioned earlier, it isn't unusual for EU events to have this sort of cash shop twist. As far as consideration for what EME should do goes, I think it's important for us to take the good parts and not the bad. (Just because there are a few parts I think we shouldn't emulate, I still think there are a lot of good things to consider.)
This discussion has been closed.