[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/17 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Where to kill a lot of mobs for Filet Fifty K

Hi, I'm currently grinding for my diamond laurel and I was wondering where to kill mobs efficiently and quickly. I have currently killed 35k mobs with 15k to go? I hipe the community will help me out on this one!

Comments

• If you want to go really fast try some of the lower level dungeons like Bastion of Lok or Golden Labyrinth. Plus I do Celestial Arena and Baracos Trial. And if you just want some casual killing you can try Frontera, Seeliewood or Pora Elinu :)
  • I used to grind off 9999 infamy outside the FT, there's mobs that die in one hit and you can collect them all up easy. It's right where the level 60 quest starts, that building over by Velika Outskirts. The best way to get the achievement is to PK and then grind off infamy lmao I got it and didn't even realize it
  • Ty for all of your suggestions and help!
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    If you run a lot of ace dungeons, there is a second ach in Baracos Trial for killing the dark imps. Stand in long hallway just beyond on e of the rooms filled with the little things. Tag one and kill all. Wait for respawn, continue until too bored, finish run for day. Repeat next day.

Running Celestial Arena also has its own ach as well.

Forgive me if I am explaining what you already know...
  • TY for all of youe help, I'm happy to inform they I have got my Diamond Laurel and I couldn't have gotten it fast without your suggestions :), Happy Holidays!!
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    > @kubitoid said:
    > u go for diamond and still dont have this achievment? dungeon boy, right? lol joking
    > fastest and thus best thing to kill are flowers in tralion area (blessing basin) near kumases. they spawn like hell and with 1 hit u kill whole bunch of them and yes they r considered as mobs

Got bore yesterday and was in this area with my just hit LVL 40 sorcerer thatid don all dailys on so spamed a bit of this my self