[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 02/25 at 8am PST, and have a downtime of approximately 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Really Sad

Well , i dont know if its too soon , but since i already saw ppl that got the code and i didnt , im really sad about not getting at least one code , i registered with around 7 accounts to beta and got just one survey and even answering the survey around 5 minutes after they send to me i still didnt got the code , anyway can anyone share with me just one code for PS4 , i've been waiting and asking for tera on console since May , hope someone read this and send me a code InBox . tks anyway ^^

PS : didnt knew where to post it so i posted here

Comments

• stop being crybaby
  • AcendiaAcendia ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Oh, the PS4 test codes were sent? I'm almost surprised I didn't get one then. Oh well, guess that leaves me time to do other things.
  • Ps4 codes have not been sent on yet, only Xbox thus far.
  • :o I still have a chance! :D I thought they both had been sent.
    mrpotpie wrote: »
    Ps4 codes have not been sent on yet, only Xbox thus far.

• :o I still have a chance! :D I thought they both had been sent.

Yup, they posted today on their twitter "Xbox One codes for the TERA Technical Test are going out now. Watch your inboxes if you completed our survey!

We’re waiting for PS4 codes to be activated before we send those out. We’ll keep you posted with updates as we receive them."

So there is still hope :D
  • oh boy i didnt see that msg , since i though their main source to talk with player were forums , so i still have hopes , anyway tks for the news guys and sorry if i sounded hopeless but im waiting to play this since they announced ^^
  • I would at least check your spam/junk email folder because I found mine in there! D: So make sure to double check so you don't accidentally delete it
  • mrpotpie wrote: »
    :o I still have a chance! :D I thought they both had been sent.

Yup, they posted today on their twitter "Xbox One codes for the TERA Technical Test are going out now. Watch your inboxes if you completed our survey!

We’re waiting for PS4 codes to be activated before we send those out. We’ll keep you posted with updates as we receive them."

So there is still hope :D

Lol I'm hyped! Even though I most likely won't get one then I'll cry.. ;-; lol
  • I will cry for sure
  • What makes me sad is that looks like they dont care abou south america players , they send out NA codes and are working to send out EU code but they said nothing aboutr the rest of the world. Hope that they at least answer south america players
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    WCWKXCHTTG wrote: »
    What makes me sad is that looks like they dont care abou south america players , they send out NA codes and are working to send out EU code but they said nothing aboutr the rest of the world. Hope that they at least answer south america players

Some countries from SA are considered as part of NA for EME services.

Something I think is a mistake because pings issues.
  • So does Brazil count? Cuz alot of my friends got survey and didnt got a code
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    WCWKXCHTTG wrote: »
    So does Brazil count? Cuz alot of my friends got survey and didnt got a code

Not sure, a friend of mine from brazil also took the survey and hopes to get a code.
  • Anyway hope to get a code to ps4
  • ReaperElenaReaperElena ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    If you're not getting it, then you're not. PS4 codes had already been sent.