[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Technical Test Code - Who got one? Was it NA or EU?

Just out of curiosity did anyone get an EU code or are all of them NA? I didn't see anything on Gameforge about console and they asked in the servery if you were from NA or EU.

Also is En Masse going to have NA and EU on console or is EU just not going to be there since it's ran by Gameforge or did I miss the announcement for it?
But if En Masse do get both wouldn't Gameforge go ballistic like they did on the steam release when EU were allowed to download and play it for like the first week..

I didn't get a code but I was excited to try it, just wondering. :)

Congrats to those with codes!

Comments

• edited December 2017
    EME is going to be publishing TERA Console in both NA and EU (Gameforge isn't involved with TERA Console). But, it's possible that the technical test might only be one server for each platform and might not have both NA/EU this time (but would in the beta). If we don't get an answer before then, I guess we'll know by tomorrow. Right now it only says that the server opens Thursday at 7am PST.
  • Ah okay, how come Gameforge isn't involved? :o
  • i got a code yesterday. That's when they started giving them out but they said that not everyone who signed up will get one so don't be discouraged.
  • Please forgive me for asking this and not searching the forum. I was one of the lucky ones who got a code. I'm downloaded it now for xbox. However when does the technical test start. Sorry for asking this as I'm sure it's been answered elsewhere.
  • 9R4FGTKGCD wrote: »
    Please forgive me for asking this and not searching the forum. I was one of the lucky ones who got a code. I'm downloaded it now for xbox. However when does the technical test start. Sorry for asking this as I'm sure it's been answered elsewhere.

It starts tomorrow at 7am PST, I think the time might be wrong though :)
  • Has PS4 Codes been given yet or no? I read somewhere they only sent Xbox codes so far.
  • I hope they send these keys soon, it may take up to 12 hours to download those 40+ gigs from ps-store regardless of your internet connection.
  • I hope they send these keys soon, it may take up to 12 hours to download those 40+ gigs from ps-store regardless of your internet connection.

I know! it could even take like a day if your internet isn't that good. It would suck if people missed the first day or half a day because it needs to download. :c

I'm getting so hyped and probably won't even get one lol
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah okay, how come Gameforge isn't involved? :o

I ask myself the same question, given the fact Gameforge is far better at handling Tera, while En masse is destroying the game. Anyone else can answer this question?

Easy way to answer this, EME is part of BHS so it would involve less cost for them do hand this project to EME and since is not a cross plataform then GF would not lose "dedicated PC gammers" becuase the game "is not aimed at them" but to another market.
  • Ah okay, how come Gameforge isn't involved? :o

Gameforge's license only covers TERA PC, and TERA Console is a separate project managed by EME.
  • Has PS4 Codes been given yet or no? I read somewhere they only sent Xbox codes so far.

Last post from @Denommenator on reddit said that they're waiting on Sony to activate the codes. That was a couple of hours ago
  • LilliedxLilliedx ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    PS4 (EU) user here, I did the survey but no code received yet :/

edit: just read the message above a bit late ^^
  • I got a code for the Xbox One. Completed the survey on the second day it was sent. I hear they are sending out PS4 codes right now but they are only for NA users.
  • I got a code for ps4. D/ling as we speak. Obviously, judging by my name, I'll mainly be doing a healing pov. With sprinkles of tanking somewhere in there. Feedback on those support roles will gladly be provided.