Permanent Crystal Bind Being Removed...[Discussion]

1235722

Comments

  • That response made no sense. You traded in a PERMANENT CCB to all the characters on the account to ONE character on the account. Are you actually aware of that ? And before we just had it in a buff bar, now I have to open elite daily box in order to get it. Are you even aware that you TOOK something away and replaced it with garbage solution for a measly achievement that could have been dealt with just by thinking A LITTLE bit more and making a toggle on/off button.

    ... why did you not consult with community before making these changes? Why did you not make pool and have people vote ? Why do you have make THE WORST [filtered] decisions ? You just basically took yet another reason for people to buy elite.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... why did you not consult with community before making these changes? Why did you not make pool and have people vote ? Why do you have make THE WORST [filtered] decisions ? You just basically took yet another reason for people to buy elite.

    The perma ccb is not even a reason to buy elite.

    Is just a minor QoL that feeds our laziness, nothing more, nothing to make a fuzz over it but if they can give it back in a better way then it will be welcome.
  • JXE5356AKE wrote: »
    How many types of crystalbinds do we have already though. Aren't you just blocking up our inventory space. That's also obnoxious. There's no consistency in the type of crystalbinds we get.

    There's actually a lot of different ones in the game. Sure we don't want to clog up inventories but ideally you're using the ones you get, right? If we switch to 3-hour versions, or 12-hour versions, you can always destroy ones you don't need. Again we just want to make sure Elite players have as many crystalbinds as they need. There's no benefit to hoarding extras you don't think you'll use in the future.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    ... why did you not consult with community before making these changes? Why did you not make pool and have people vote ? Why do you have make THE WORST [filtered] decisions ? You just basically took yet another reason for people to buy elite.

    The perma ccb is not even a reason to buy elite.

    Is just a minor QoL that feeds our laziness, nothing more, nothing to make a fuzz over it but if they can give it back in a better way then it will be welcome.

    Its a reason for me, and since I am a customer that buys elite, your reply is invalid, so off on your way
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    The end goal is to give Elite players all the crystalbind they could ever want or need in a way that isn't tradeable to other players (because that would be OP). A special Elite-only toggle in the options would be pretty sweet but would need more time to have development work done on Bluehole's end. Delivering CCBs in a different way is a more realistic short-term solution though we recognize you guys aren't totally satisfied with getting 4x 6-hour CCBs because of multiple characters/servers.
    Many already have enough CCBs to keep it on for years across multiple characters and CCBs on NA have a very low cost due to how many are around. The reason for wanting to have it on permanently is out of convenience and not due to supply. Maintaining CCBs are an inconvenience and takes attention away from actually playing the game.

    Spacecats wrote: »
    Do we replace Gold Boost with CCBs on the Elite bar? If so, do we then move Gold Boost to the consumable box? Gold Boost wasn't a big deal for a while, but in the current gear progression system would that solution be a bummer for people that are thirsty for more gold? Would it put a damper on those leveling brand new accounts? We'd like to hear your thoughts!
    The Gold boost pre-60 only has a use if you solo BAMs around 30->60. Doing dungeons, or questing results in little gold drops. If Elite is going to maintain any sort of gold boost it would have to be in the form of increasing gold gained from the Vanguard missions. A new person wouldn't have problems with gold now either, Vanguards provide all the gold needed to level up abilities.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    ... why did you not consult with community before making these changes? Why did you not make pool and have people vote ? Why do you have make THE WORST [filtered] decisions ? You just basically took yet another reason for people to buy elite.

    The perma ccb is not even a reason to buy elite.

    Is just a minor QoL that feeds our laziness, nothing more, nothing to make a fuzz over it but if they can give it back in a better way then it will be welcome.

    Its a reason for me, and since I am a customer that buys elite, your reply is invalid, so off on your way

    It seems you can't make a post were you are not insult another being in your life, right?

    You are the kind of people that thinks that things that are good for them are good for everyone else and if another don't concur with you then the other one is in the wrong, kind of person that is not even worth discussing something because he is not open to opinions in the first place.

    If you are like this in-game also then I can understand why the game is "dead" for you.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remove Elite totally, would it solve the problem? :#
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    ... why did you not consult with community before making these changes? Why did you not make pool and have people vote ? Why do you have make THE WORST [filtered] decisions ? You just basically took yet another reason for people to buy elite.

    The perma ccb is not even a reason to buy elite.

    Is just a minor QoL that feeds our laziness, nothing more, nothing to make a fuzz over it but if they can give it back in a better way then it will be welcome.

    Its a reason for me, and since I am a customer that buys elite, your reply is invalid, so off on your way

    It seems you can't make a post were you are not insult another being in your life, right?

    You are the kind of people that thinks that things that are good for them are good for everyone else and if another don't concur with you then the other one is in the wrong, kind of person that is not even worth discussing something because he is not open to opinions in the first place.

    If you are like this in-game also then I can understand why the game is "dead" for you.

    And you are type of person who cant write a proper reply that can back up their facts. You put forth your opinion, and once you are beaten with the facts and statements where you are PROVEN that your opinion does not make sense, you slither back in and say pretty much [filtered] like that up there. Frankly, since you are taken as a joke anyway on the forums and by most of the community on Tera ( talking about the actual players that play this game and not waste time on the forums writing nonsense, like yourself, I feel like I am sadly wasting my time writing this reply ) I cant really take anything you say serious ( nor can anyone that decently uses their brain ) especially stuff like that. Why am I even replying to nonsense that you spew is beyond me, and I should be not putting myself on your level.
    The THREAD was made because people were not happy, and are not happy about the decision, not because you think not having permanent icb is lazy and whatever the hell you replied ( cba to read your nonsense ). Ultimate white knight at its best, going to be there when everything burns to ashes as well to burn alongside with it as well ? And since I derailed from such a important issue, I shall stop replying here and go off on my business
  • if they perma remove CCB, it would be nice to get something in return added to Elite, gem bag would be nice for example :#
  • I am cancelling my rotating Elite that I've had since I started this game. It's not worth it anymore.
    When you get your [filtered] together and update it, make it worth the money, then I'll buy it again.
  • MargaretheMargarethe ✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    ... why did you not consult with community before making these changes? Why did you not make pool and have people vote ? Why do you have make THE WORST [filtered] decisions ? You just basically took yet another reason for people to buy elite.

    The perma ccb is not even a reason to buy elite.

    Is just a minor QoL that feeds our laziness, nothing more, nothing to make a fuzz over it but if they can give it back in a better way then it will be welcome.

    Its a reason for me, and since I am a customer that buys elite, your reply is invalid, so off on your way

    It seems you can't make a post were you are not insult another being in your life, right?

    You are the kind of people that thinks that things that are good for them are good for everyone else and if another don't concur with you then the other one is in the wrong, kind of person that is not even worth discussing something because he is not open to opinions in the first place.

    If you are like this in-game also then I can understand why the game is "dead" for you.

    Curious, where was the insult?
    Time to start bickering and derail another thread?
  • As an Elite player I don't mind it getting removed. I liked having it there sure, but it took away a lot of responsibility. I kind of enjoyed having to remind myself to use my binds sure, I am weird for it but I don't mind,. Either way we have crystal binds so why does it even matter. Stop being lazy players and stop wanting everything handed to you.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    .
    Margarethe wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    ... why did you not consult with community before making these changes? Why did you not make pool and have people vote ? Why do you have make THE WORST [filtered] decisions ? You just basically took yet another reason for people to buy elite.

    The perma ccb is not even a reason to buy elite.

    Is just a minor QoL that feeds our laziness, nothing more, nothing to make a fuzz over it but if they can give it back in a better way then it will be welcome.

    Its a reason for me, and since I am a customer that buys elite, your reply is invalid, so off on your way

    It seems you can't make a post were you are not insult another being in your life, right?

    You are the kind of people that thinks that things that are good for them are good for everyone else and if another don't concur with you then the other one is in the wrong, kind of person that is not even worth discussing something because he is not open to opinions in the first place.

    If you are like this in-game also then I can understand why the game is "dead" for you.

    Curious, where was the insult?
    Time to start bickering and derail another thread?

    You can look at that user post even in the old forums and you will always see the agressive or over agresive way to reply to others that not share his way of thinking, no he made not write and insult but his whole post is just a way to attack another person because his mind set.

    He is not open to discuss the main topic of the thread, he is only bringing salt and making attacks agains who ever don't think as him.

    I didnt derailed the thread but make an opinion about the perma ccb but he make a reply that can be cut in "they are needed for me" but he extended the "your opinion is invalid, so off on your way", then you mean that sentence is in topic, right?
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    JXE5356AKE wrote: »
    How many types of crystalbinds do we have already though. Aren't you just blocking up our inventory space. That's also obnoxious. There's no consistency in the type of crystalbinds we get.

    There's actually a lot of different ones in the game. Sure we don't want to clog up inventories but ideally you're using the ones you get, right? If we switch to 3-hour versions, or 12-hour versions, you can always destroy ones you don't need. Again we just want to make sure Elite players have as many crystalbinds as they need. There's no benefit to hoarding extras you don't think you'll use in the future.

    Sure I get your point, but the 12 hour CCBs and the 1 hours CCBs are constantly entering our inventory due to loot and the vanguard systems. It's more of the annoyance of constantly deleting items to make inventory space. Also with the addition of the new type of CCB to the elite consumable box, we need more open inventory slots than previously required just to open one. If you wanted to open 2 boxes for the other items like reset scrolls or braveries, you need even more.
  • ChidoChido ✭✭✭
    umm Remove always on CCB. replace with 6hr x4 CCB = 24hr.
    we so smart
Sign In or Register to comment.