Permanent Crystal Bind Being Removed...[Discussion]

Comments

• You guys chose to change that of all things when there are different problems that people complain about on a daily basis. Why would you even do that i liked not having to bother constantly putting on a CCB and now you revert this nice change? Put it back the F on seriously. what is wrong with EME. Since when did they care about the 5 people that cared about their achievement points? What is the point of elite if your removing good features
    3EXe4kX.png
    "better suit our problems" Yeah the one you just created, good thing you listen to elite players. You could of posted a thread saying hey guys were thinking about changing crystal binds back just to help achievement hunters, what do you guys think? the players of the game, the ones who actually play the game and know what goes on instead of the little bubble you guys sit in and not understand how your damn game works. Change it the f back.
  • how about a perma ccb? i always forget to use these things and it was a big help to have a perma one on so i dont lose dyads. that way anyone who wants to fill those useless achievements can and those of us who want a ccb on always can to.
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Are you serious?

Just when I thought Elite was finally worth it, it gets nerfed again. If you're serious about achievements, you should already have Champion by now on your Elin Gunner.

Also, who even wants 6 hour CCBs when the default Complete Crystalbinds last for 12 hours?
  • makes something somewhat useful for elite players, removes it next patch xd?
    how can you argue that 20 achievement points is over flooding your inventory with garbage and making you require to click a ccb every 6 hours, now you're basically limited to playing 4 characters per day aswell unless you want to buy more ccb's. Also why is it not a toggleable option, it seems like this would stop any complaint but instead you give us something only half the community wants again.
  • edited December 2017
    beeea97c622c5614a80371eb0aece7082a3ff1b50421cf5acae3125c65ba5d8f.jpg

The plan at the moment is to change the Elite status bar to add multiple Crystalbinds as daily consumables the same way you drink a potion, mount an Elite mount, or use a Gold Boost. We were concerned that we'd have to replace something (like Gold Boost) in order to do this but it looks like that's not the case.

This will solve the issue of giving Elite players all the CCB they need across multiple characters/servers, not clogging up inventories, and also allowing a state of non-CCB protection that will remind players of the harsh reality of broken crystals... oh and yes, you get an achievement for it.
  • jongbaejongbae ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    EDIT THEY DID IT BOIZ.
  • if the elite players really wanted the achievement THAT bad, just let your damn account run out of elite, get the achievement and then get elite again. shouldn't be an issue. if you have the cheap elite sub, then that's your own fault for being an achievement [filtered]. way to ruin everyone else's request cause you too cheap and to much of a completest to let your [filtered] run out, get the acheives and resub. thanks, dickholes.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    jongbae wrote: »
    Just put the CCB in the elite bar just like Nostrum (Lots of non tradeable ccb) pop it like a consumable and we all happy. Its just as easy as that.

The issue at hand in this topic is that some people are complaining about the QoL, one that doesn't need for your to click that icon each time it burns its effect.

The QoL is what has made some people hostile against this change so adding it as a perk that works like the the nostrum won't make the people complainning to back off.

There are some interesting ideas like those that ask for a way to make the ccb a perk in the game that works like nocteriums, you click on them and make their effect active, you click again and its effect goes off.

It is not really a big issue but some people have made this a little but overboard.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    jongbae wrote: »
    Just put the CCB in the elite bar just like Nostrum (Lots of non tradeable ccb) pop it like a consumable and we all happy. Its just as easy as that.

Sounds like... per the post above, that's basically what they're doing now. A straight toggle would be a bit better, but I think this is a good solution to give people the option to not use it if they don't want it. You're already hitting buffs on the bar anyway.
  • jongbaejongbae ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    @counterpoint / I said it way way back, i just repeated it because everyone seemed to ignore it but spacecats read it \o/

@ElinUsagi / In general, I didn’t say it to ignore the other ideas but yo give a better solution to the “6 CCB on elite box” Of course the toggle option is a good idea and hopefully they work on it.

Editing bc of phone sorry.
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Spacecats wrote: »

The plan at the moment is to change the Elite status bar to add multiple Crystalbinds as daily consumables the same way you drink a potion, mount an Elite mount, or use a Gold Boost. We were concerned that we'd have to replace something (like Gold Boost) in order to do this but it looks like that's not the case.

This will solve the issue of giving Elite players all the CCB they need across multiple characters/servers, not clogging up inventories, and also allowing a state on non-CCB protection that will remind players of the harsh reality of broken crystals... oh and yes, you get an achievement for it.

That's still against the point of the original change: not having to actually use it every X hours.

Most players do not care about the cost of CCBs or even inventory, but rather just needing to click it. It being on a long duration makes people tend to forget it often.
  • Obs wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »

This will solve the issue of giving Elite players all the CCB they need across multiple characters/servers, not clogging up inventories, and also allowing a state on non-CCB protection that will remind players of the harsh reality of broken crystals... oh and yes, you get an achievement for it.

That's still against the point of the original change: not having to actually use it every X hours.

Most players do not care about the cost of CCBs or even inventory, but rather just needing to click it. It being on a long duration makes people tend to forget it often.

i think its fine until they can add the toggle version of crystalbind. at least i can click the ccb everytime i pop a bravery and nos so i wont forget as much as it just being in inventory. i hope they make the elite versions renew the timer everytime i click it or that could be a pain if it runs out mid boss fight
  • Change it back please. Just move these nonsense achievements to the legacy tab where all the other unachievable ones are like nexus, ToT, Sirjuka Gallery, etc. achievements.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Change it back please. Just move these nonsense achievements to the legacy tab where all the other unachievable ones are like nexus, ToT, Sirjuka Gallery, etc. achievements.

For now they can't change the achievements or the way they count, since it's set for BHS, but ultimately this might be the better solution -- I personally think those achievements are a bit silly and counterintuitive anyway. But because they're active and give points for now... this solution is an acceptable compromise for the short-term.

Rajion wrote: »
    i hope they make the elite versions renew the timer everytime i click it or that could be a pain if it runs out mid boss fight

That should be how it will work; like the other consumables on the bar.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Change it back please. Just move these nonsense achievements to the legacy tab where all the other unachievable ones are like nexus, ToT, Sirjuka Gallery, etc. achievements.

For now they can't change the achievements or the way they count, since it's set for BHS, but ultimately this might be the better solution -- I personally think those achievements are a bit silly and counterintuitive anyway. But because they're active and give points for now... this solution is an acceptable compromise.

The thing that got most my attention is tha Spacecat said many players sent support tickets complaining about the issue of not being able to complete this achievement with the elite status perk.

Now I wonder if other people have tried this when adressing an issue at all.