[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/17 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

TERA technical test fourm

Was just wondering if someone could point me in the direction of the technical test forum or do I simply just post here?

Comments

• Good question. I'd like to know that too.
  • i want to know also... since its been an hour and i have gotten to do 3 quests... this is extremely broken and has locked up my xbox at least 15 times now. this should have never been given to us at this time.
  • Same. I get to the select server screen press A and nothing happens music just plays but I guess this is why there holding a TT just really wondering if this is the forum for the TT.
  • I'm almost done with the tutorial. So far it was ok for me. Controller seems weird. Even though I use a controller on y PC as well. But since it's possible to change the settings of skills it's ok. For now the only problem I noticed was that I got disconnected from the server a few times. Once it froze so bad I had to restart the console. I play on Xbox - EU.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    W4AD9EK73P wrote: »
    i want to know also... since its been an hour and i have gotten to do 3 quests... this is extremely broken and has locked up my xbox at least 15 times now. this should have never been given to us at this time.

You do know what a technical test is...? Right?

This is not a beta, this is not a demo. They are testing the stresses on the server and gaining data/feedback/bug reports.

It is not supposed to be a 100% perfect playable version.
  • Does anyone know if it's possible and if yes then how to move HP/MP bar and the map?
  • will I just hit lvl 11 and was riding my pegusas and it glicthed out.
  • They didn't organise this very well LOL I don't think EU codes have even gone out yet for PS4 and no report a bug thread? GG EME.....
  • edited December 2017
    They didn't organise this very well LOL I don't think EU codes have even gone out yet for PS4 and no report a bug thread? GG EME.....

There is a bug report thread... but it's private and you had to be invited to it. Looks like some people didn't get the appropriate permission.
  • There is a bug report thread... but it's private and you had to be invited to it. Looks like some people didn't get the appropriate permission.

Oh okay :)
  • They didn't organise this very well LOL I don't think EU codes have even gone out yet for PS4 and no report a bug thread? GG EME.....

There is a bug report thread... but it's private and you had to be invited to it. Looks like some people didn't get the appropriate permission.

I used the same link they sent the code to me to sign up is it simply just called bug report cause I do see that on forum home?
  • Pandura wrote: »
    They didn't organise this very well LOL I don't think EU codes have even gone out yet for PS4 and no report a bug thread? GG EME.....

I used the same link they sent the code to me to sign up is it simply just called bug report cause I do see that on forum home?

No, it's a special forum just for console. I don't know if @Spacecats or someone can setup your access.
  • Pandura wrote: »

No, it's a special forum just for console. I don't know if @Spacecats or someone can setup your access.

I'd sure appreciate if he/she could I really wanna help anyway I can already have a few things id like to report but thx for the help anyway.
  • Yeah, I was apparently not given access either. So I'll post here and hope I get it from someone. I want to do my duty, after all. Haha

(Duty XD)
  • If you're already in the test and don't have access to the forum, you can try sending a PM to @Denommenator and he might be able to set you up. That said, they're a bit busy right now so might take a bit.