Humedras

When are ya'll gonna fix this respawn? Just wondering. Kthx.

Comments

• literally never
  • Servers weren't up even 3 minutes and all three had died. I can't even open my client that fast.
  • pikpatsoupikpatsou ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    They use the travel jjournal saved location. instant teleport to WB location
  • I do too. I logged off at his spawn spot. I logged in and he was already being killed / was already dead. In 3 Ch's. 3 minutes after the servers head been up.
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    It's not EME that can fix it. It's BHS and as far as they care, it's working as intended.

Though all World Bosses should be set on the timer after we were told that they were going to be added to a set timer.
  • pikpatsoupikpatsou ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    The most annoying in finding WB for me was MAEVE. I was hunting her for over 2 weeks in daily basis
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    pikpatsou wrote: »
    The most annoying in finding WB for me was MAEVE. I was hunting her for over 2 weeks in daily basis

Try searching for Reaver for over a month... ._.
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭
    KristenKat wrote: »
    I do too. I logged off at his spawn spot. I logged in and he was already being killed / was already dead. In 3 Ch's. 3 minutes after the servers head been up.

The trick to Humedras is to:

1. Go to Humedras spawn point. If there are other players close by, ask if they have a raid for Humedras. If no one is around, then check again after you log back in after maintenance.
    2. Wait 30 minutes to an hour and reload the launcher so it can download any patches.
    3. Launch Tera and make sure to choose your server. It will say that the server isn't up yet, obviously.
    4. Open your browser and go to the Tera server status page and no-life refresh and monitor your server status.
    5. Or just no-life click on your server in the server selection screen in Tera until it is up.
    6. Once you log in your character, find other players to join their raid. Do not try to snipe Humedras. He does static damage, regardless of your gear, and has tons of HP, and you will get pk'd by others who grouped up if you're in a PvP server.
    7. Make sure the raid is ready, as well as to all agree on resetting Humedras so that everyone gets the achievement.
    8. Gratz on the achievement if you've managed to login, join a raid, and kill Humedras.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    9wKq8FZ.png
    Hopefully i'll get a response soon . .
  • 잘 했어 (Well done)
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    yqNNRgO.png
    Round 2

Body is 3 characters too short.
  • I am pretty sure GMs can make it force spawn like any other monster in the game, the same way they do for events with dungeon bosses. They could just have it spawning a day on the week several times so people get the achievement.