Contradictory and misleading patch notes and news posts

Now it seems to become an ongoing issue that news posts are either lacking or contradict each other.
But today's -
News post: JgLc7hM.png
Patch notes: NAqfRaL.png

Hello proofreading?

Also this post queuing seems to push some posts late-ish. The BP one would make sense with the servers opening up after maintenance, but it came out much later in the day.

Comments

• clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    While we're at it, the following was omitted from today's patch notes, included in other regions:

- Brooches with Attack Speed buffs now share cooldowns. This is in addition to brooches with power buffs sharing cooldowns already.
  • Dear mercyful Lord, I was afraid of having to activate CCB every 10 mins, now it's on for the entire 3 hrs... Wow

Oh yes I am also expecting posters to come and say stuffs like don't be lazy blah blah

I can only guess elite perks going downhill from here
  • Dear mercyful Lord, I was afraid of having to activate CCB every 10 mins, now it's on for the entire 3 hrs... Wow

Oh yes I am also expecting posters to come and say stuffs like don't be lazy blah blah

I can only guess elite perks going downhill from here
  • Well, goodbye double brooching.

Now that we've lost permanent CCB, I would agree that elite perks are going to continue to decline to the point of why bother. As an aside, I was annoyed after the change to GG causing non-elites to have 1 entry per day and elites to 2 entries per day (nonwithstanding, of course, the nice bug that allowed non-elites to run GG twice a day anyway). Yeah... thanks for that.