[PS4/XB1] Maintenance has completed! Thank you for your patience!

Contradictory and misleading patch notes and news posts

Now it seems to become an ongoing issue that news posts are either lacking or contradict each other.
But today's -
News post: JgLc7hM.png
Patch notes: NAqfRaL.png

Hello proofreading?

Also this post queuing seems to push some posts late-ish. The BP one would make sense with the servers opening up after maintenance, but it came out much later in the day.

Comments

• clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    While we're at it, the following was omitted from today's patch notes, included in other regions:

- Brooches with Attack Speed buffs now share cooldowns. This is in addition to brooches with power buffs sharing cooldowns already.
  • Dear mercyful Lord, I was afraid of having to activate CCB every 10 mins, now it's on for the entire 3 hrs... Wow

Oh yes I am also expecting posters to come and say stuffs like don't be lazy blah blah

I can only guess elite perks going downhill from here
  • Dear mercyful Lord, I was afraid of having to activate CCB every 10 mins, now it's on for the entire 3 hrs... Wow

Oh yes I am also expecting posters to come and say stuffs like don't be lazy blah blah

I can only guess elite perks going downhill from here
  • Well, goodbye double brooching.

Now that we've lost permanent CCB, I would agree that elite perks are going to continue to decline to the point of why bother. As an aside, I was annoyed after the change to GG causing non-elites to have 1 entry per day and elites to 2 entries per day (nonwithstanding, of course, the nice bug that allowed non-elites to run GG twice a day anyway). Yeah... thanks for that.