[TERA PC] With anniversary concluded and our servers stabilized, we are re-enabling the Adventure Coin system, starting 10 a.m. PT on June 5 (Fri) with the scheduled Weekend Dungeon Highlight. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

TERA technical test fourm

Was just wondering if someone could point me in the direction of the technical test forum or do I simply just post here?

Comments

• Good question. I'd like to know that too.
  • i want to know also... since its been an hour and i have gotten to do 3 quests... this is extremely broken and has locked up my xbox at least 15 times now. this should have never been given to us at this time.
  • Same. I get to the select server screen press A and nothing happens music just plays but I guess this is why there holding a TT just really wondering if this is the forum for the TT.
  • I'm almost done with the tutorial. So far it was ok for me. Controller seems weird. Even though I use a controller on y PC as well. But since it's possible to change the settings of skills it's ok. For now the only problem I noticed was that I got disconnected from the server a few times. Once it froze so bad I had to restart the console. I play on Xbox - EU.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    W4AD9EK73P wrote: »
    i want to know also... since its been an hour and i have gotten to do 3 quests... this is extremely broken and has locked up my xbox at least 15 times now. this should have never been given to us at this time.

You do know what a technical test is...? Right?

This is not a beta, this is not a demo. They are testing the stresses on the server and gaining data/feedback/bug reports.

It is not supposed to be a 100% perfect playable version.
  • Does anyone know if it's possible and if yes then how to move HP/MP bar and the map?
  • will I just hit lvl 11 and was riding my pegusas and it glicthed out.
  • They didn't organise this very well LOL I don't think EU codes have even gone out yet for PS4 and no report a bug thread? GG EME.....
  • edited December 2017
    They didn't organise this very well LOL I don't think EU codes have even gone out yet for PS4 and no report a bug thread? GG EME.....

There is a bug report thread... but it's private and you had to be invited to it. Looks like some people didn't get the appropriate permission.
  • There is a bug report thread... but it's private and you had to be invited to it. Looks like some people didn't get the appropriate permission.

Oh okay :)
  • They didn't organise this very well LOL I don't think EU codes have even gone out yet for PS4 and no report a bug thread? GG EME.....

There is a bug report thread... but it's private and you had to be invited to it. Looks like some people didn't get the appropriate permission.

I used the same link they sent the code to me to sign up is it simply just called bug report cause I do see that on forum home?
  • Pandura wrote: »
    They didn't organise this very well LOL I don't think EU codes have even gone out yet for PS4 and no report a bug thread? GG EME.....

I used the same link they sent the code to me to sign up is it simply just called bug report cause I do see that on forum home?

No, it's a special forum just for console. I don't know if @Spacecats or someone can setup your access.
  • Pandura wrote: »

No, it's a special forum just for console. I don't know if @Spacecats or someone can setup your access.

I'd sure appreciate if he/she could I really wanna help anyway I can already have a few things id like to report but thx for the help anyway.
  • Yeah, I was apparently not given access either. So I'll post here and hope I get it from someone. I want to do my duty, after all. Haha

(Duty XD)
  • If you're already in the test and don't have access to the forum, you can try sending a PM to @Denommenator and he might be able to set you up. That said, they're a bit busy right now so might take a bit.