[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Farewell

1234568

Comments

  • /sad indeed. Treeshark is one of my favorite person on Enmasse team, I'm sad to see him leave. This will leave a big hole in my heart.
  • Aw, farewell!
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    Gosh it's been a year already wow
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    farrk narrkle necro batman this some old sh!!te to be bringing back from the dead
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Margarethe wrote: »
    We still dread the moment Treeshark left.

    Even with Treashark around, BHS did too much damage that many would have left anyway.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Margarethe wrote: »
    We still dread the moment Treeshark left.

    Even with Treashark around, BHS did too much damage that many would have left anyway.
  • Stop necroing
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    farewell farewell thread :3
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    FK0T1C9.png

    Funny how some forum users want to sell the idea that previous crew was doing great to mantain population and still use steam charts to attack current crew.

    However as we can see there if we use steam charts as something relevant (that is not but some pople want to make others think it is) the previous crew (Tonka and Treeshark was there until July 2015 last week when Tonka runaway from this game) failed to keep players interested in the game and we lose thousands of players per month.

    What we have now is the result of bad desicions from BHS mainly, since they are the ones focusing the game for PvE casual game. But a bad decision only in our eyes because it seems this work$ for them in Korea and Japan. So if this work$ then no reason to look at other options.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    CornishRex wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    FK0T1C9.png

    Funny how some forum users want to sell the idea that previous crew was doing great to mantain population and still use steam charts to attack current crew.

    However as we can see there if we use steam charts as something relevant (that is not but some pople want to make others think it is) the previous crew (Tonka and Treeshark was there until July 2015 last week when Tonka runaway from this game) failed to keep players interested in the game and we lose thousands of players per month.

    What we have now is the result of bad desicions from BHS mainly, since they are the ones focusing the game for PvE casual game. But a bad decision only in our eyes because it seems this work$ for them in Korea and Japan. So if this work$ then no reason to look at other options.

    I mean the pic you posted is a very weird example because May 2015 is when tera released on steam, which of course got thousands of people into the game and expectedly a large, large number gave up on it because that's how it usually is with steam releases - a large number will get into it, download it and try it out for a few weeks and then choose if they will uninstall or not.

    There are games that have keep their initial player base or increased it over the time on steam.

    http://steamcharts.com/app/39210#All

    http://steamcharts.com/app/578080
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    FK0T1C9.png

    Funny how some forum users want to sell the idea that previous crew was doing great to mantain population and still use steam charts to attack current crew.

    However as we can see there if we use steam charts as something relevant (that is not but some pople want to make others think it is) the previous crew (Tonka and Treeshark was there until July 2015 last week when Tonka runaway from this game) failed to keep players interested in the game and we lose thousands of players per month.

    What we have now is the result of bad desicions from BHS mainly, since they are the ones focusing the game for PvE casual game. But a bad decision only in our eyes because it seems this work$ for them in Korea and Japan. So if this work$ then no reason to look at other options.

    gameforge and tera russia complant than enmasse stole their players, so they QQ and asked steam to block players from europe and russia to register in tera america

    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/important-news-for-europe-and-russia
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    vkobe wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    FK0T1C9.png

    Funny how some forum users want to sell the idea that previous crew was doing great to mantain population and still use steam charts to attack current crew.

    However as we can see there if we use steam charts as something relevant (that is not but some pople want to make others think it is) the previous crew (Tonka and Treeshark was there until July 2015 last week when Tonka runaway from this game) failed to keep players interested in the game and we lose thousands of players per month.

    What we have now is the result of bad desicions from BHS mainly, since they are the ones focusing the game for PvE casual game. But a bad decision only in our eyes because it seems this work$ for them in Korea and Japan. So if this work$ then no reason to look at other options.

    gameforge and tera russia complant than enmasse stole their players, so they QQ and asked steam to block players from europe and russia to register in tera america

    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/important-news-for-europe-and-russia

    This is the info about the population in steam after the Jun 11

    bIDVqAB.png

    And if you look into steam charts info you can see how Tera player base from steam wasn't cut meaningly from blocking EU players.

    http://steamcharts.com/app/323370#All

    The lose of players was gradually and not something of impact by the block at June 11th.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    the block mean than our pop cant grow from europe and russia customer, so with time some steam players just leave tera and we could only renew our pop with america customer, remember than south america and mexico could not register in steam tera, unfortunally usa and canada was not enough to fill the lost of european and russian who left, so we will never know if enmasse steam tera would be able to grow and keep this population for severals months

    and if i remember tonka left in july and minea in august
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    vkobe wrote: »
    the block mean than our pop cant grow from europe and russia customer, so with time some steam players just leave tera and we could only renew our pop with america customer, remember than south america and mexico could not register in steam tera, unfortunally usa and canada was not enough to fill the lost of european and russian who left, so we will never know if enmasse steam tera would be able to grow and keep this population for severals months

    and if i remember tonka left in july and minea in august

    Yes, the months the game loses more players over steam after the block (wich i proved with the same numbers on steam than is not the issue making losing players over there) and with them still in EME.

    And you are wrong about Mexico and many south american countries, you could register on Tera steam since its launch on steam, thing I did first day it got released on it.

    https://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/news-announcements/topics/Dont-call-it-goodbye-as-I-will-see-you-all-again-143749 Tonka lefts on July 27th.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/TeraOnline/comments/3kgcff/eme_minea_is_going_on_an_adventure_to_europe_and/ Minea on September.

    They obviously didn't care for Tera at all 6k8FphX.png
This discussion has been closed.