Do I need to say it one more time?... PUT BACK THE PERMANENT ELITE CCB!

EME, I'm pretty sure your favorite achievement hunters, whom I highly doubt contribute to your profiting from player activity or cash shop, are entirely finished with their 20 points worth crystal achievements for which you kindly disabled the permanent elite crystalbind effect.
Without consulting us, the other 99% of the community who actually play the game and entirely think that the feature was no less than a perfection of a addition to the elite system that all other verions of TERA share (KTERA, JTERA, TERA EU, TERA RU, etc.), you not only reverted it back, but gave us a downgraded version of complete crystal bind in compensation..
We really don't know who made this ridiculous decision, and honestly don't care to find out. We don't know what to even make of this farce, let's just hope it will go down the line as an incredible April Fools prank (Though it's December, but they won't need to know!).
Please just change it back, per 99% of the community's request.

Thank you.

Comments

• not going to happen !
    go watch the last twitch and its all explained
    or even read a few of the posts in here since on the same subject
  • yes this decision on cancellation was a mistake, return everything back
  • LOL 99% hahaha
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭✭
    UpperDown wrote: »
    Please just change it back, per 99% of the community's request.
    lets be honest here. its not 99%. its more like 98.99%
  • RxktRxkt ✭✭✭
    ive already had 3 crystals broken ever since they removed elite

going from perma elite -> "ccb on elite bar" is rough
    not to mention they're only 3 hours
  • Seriosuly player who want this achievment just should wait 1 day before they start a new subscription... Nvm u dont even need to wait 1 day just 1hour and u have completed this useless achievment.
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    Rxkt wrote: »
    ive already had 3 crystals broken ever since they removed elite

going from perma elite -> "ccb on elite bar" is rough
    not to mention they're only 3 hours

12 hour ccb is like 5g atm....
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    ~posts yet again how it should just be a toggle on the Elite perks bar that is by default turned on~
  • > @kubitoid said:
    > UpperDown wrote: »
    >
    > Please just change it back, per 99% of the community's request.
    >
    >
    >
    > lets be honest here. its not 99%. its more like 98.99%

Srlsy , it's that many that power up to LVL 65 then AFK going on there's nothing to do hey> @Rxkt said:
    > ive already had 3 crystals broken ever since they removed elite
    >
    > going from perma elite -> "ccb on elite bar" is rough
    > not to mention they're only 3 hours

Yes you must have that achievements many times over , sounds more like some one needs to git gud
    > @Dialoonia said:
    > Seriosuly player who want this achievment just should wait 1 day before they start a new subscription... Nvm u dont even need to wait 1 day just 1hour and u have completed this useless achievment.

And those that have had elite for ever on a cheep deal that wants this on their Elin gunner or any new alt they just made loose their elite cheap price all costs you just say screw all no compromise for any others just this way , I don't know how any of your managed prier to the short time this was made perm
  • XristosxXristosx ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    tisnotme wrote: »
    And those that have had elite for ever on a cheep deal that wants this on their Elin gunner or any new alt they just made loose their elite cheap price all costs you just say screw all no compromise for any others just this way , I don't know how any of your managed prier to the short time this was made perm

We managed fine because we were using 12 hour ones, but since they gave us permanent we stopped paying attention to our CCBs, but now that they've removed it we have to get back into the habit of remembering to pop the 12 hour ccbs and were losing a lot of crystals now because of it. I'm of the firm belief that we shouldn't be happy with a change when its objectively worse than what we had or they'll think it's the norm and keep downgrading things while maintaining the same damn price, which i have been paying with real money for the damn past 3 years. I canceled it once to make a point back in the producer letter in 2016 January and i'm considering it now to make a damn point now if they keep doing this [filtered]. Imagine if they took away our permanent nostrum and instead gave us 144 nostrums, they justified it with its 72 hours worth of nostrum each day! Theres no way you could go through it, if we gave you unlimited you would ask for double the power effect nostrum!
    People shouldn't be alright with this, elite is a paid service and you should feel better for using it, not have items that are far worse than the easily accessable ones.

Edit: This thread mentioned it and people stopped caring and it got pushed back, i dont want something to be forgotten because if we do that we let them get away with it.
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/19588/permanent-crystal-bind-being-removed-discussion/p22
  • > @Xristosx said:
    > tisnotme wrote: »
    >
    > And those that have had elite for ever on a cheep deal that wants this on their Elin gunner or any new alt they just made loose their elite cheap price all costs you just say screw all no compromise for any others just this way , I don't know how any of your managed prier to the short time this was made perm
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > We managed fine because we were using 12 hour ones, but since they gave us permanent we stopped paying attention to our CCBs, but now that they've removed it we have to get back into the habit of remembering to pop the 12 hour ccbs and were losing a lot of crystals now because of it. I'm of the firm belief that we shouldn't be happy with a change when its objectively worse than what we had or they'll think it's the norm and keep downgrading things while maintaining the same damn price, which i have been paying with real money for the damn past 3 years. I canceled it once to make a point back in the producer letter in 2016 January and i'm considering it now to make a damn point now if they keep doing this [filtered]. Imagine if they took away our permanent nostrum and instead gave us 144 nostrums, they justified it with its 72 hours worth of nostrum each day! Theres no way you could go through it, if we gave you unlimited you would ask for double the power effect nostrum!
    > People shouldn't be alright with this, elite is a paid service and you should feel better for using it, not have items that are far worse than the easily accessable ones.
    >
    > Edit: This thread mentioned it and people stopped caring and it got pushed back, i dont want something to be forgotten because if we do that we let them get away with it.
    > https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/19588/permanent-crystal-bind-being-removed-discussion/p22

tl dr
    But flicked thru it
    So we shouldn't put up with it when change is worse ? But making this perm change is worse for others that want them achi's so why can't there be a compromise for both sides rather than screeds them , it has to be this way for us !!!
    And no I haven't chase these achi's or at this stage plant to and yes I do have a heap of alternative from 65cs to a LVL 17 on three servers
    And still believe there has to be a way to do good by both parties both sides
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    You get double vanguard credits so just buy more crystals.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I asked for stacking 12 hr CCBs . . not that anyone listened but i tried :/

Edit : Just saw sean's new thread -- big win for NA TERA o/
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭

yohoo complaining werrks!!

Nice to know feedback still matters.