Elite Status CCB Changes Coming Thursday, December 21st!

Comments

• So, we good?

Damn guud! Let's focus on other improvements next :)
  • I'm glad you were able to come up with a solution that works for everyone. :)
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    So, we good?

I can't believe how quickly you managed to get a response out of BHS--and a favorable one at that.

I don't know how much diplomacy that took, but I'm darned grateful. THANK YOU.
  • Thanks great!
    Amazing news eme! Good job!
    :heart: :heart:
  • Thank you for getting a solution quickly and making it win - win. I don't think this stops the is elite worth it discussions, but anything adding value to elite is really, much appreciated!
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, we good?
    sure. improved a lot. now this quick please fill dressing room with items that must be there. its much more disturbing than this silly crap of a ccb
  • Thank you for your hard work EME! <3
  • Thank you so much!
  • :thinking:
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, we good?

No, Elite players should die for those achievements :p
  • So, we good?
    Yes as soon as the 21st hits and this change is applied we will be good. Thank you for your efforts to get this done so fast. Christmas is saved =)
  • Thanks and the upcoming holiday of all <3
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    So, we good?

Hey, I did. Wasn't looking forward to doing it again.

Cheers EME for the prompt resolution (next time, save yourself the trouble and ask us what we want, yeah? A simple poll works).
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    @seandynamite
    So, we good?

- VG shop (2 boxes for 1 golden talent? That's almost worthless.)
    - Ace Shop (IMPERATOR MATS from 4 patches ago...? Really? Rubies for 400 ace points?)
    - Reward shop (20 metamorphic emblems for 400 credits?)

- Pvp "Jackpots" using worthless etching mats

- RKHM being a net loss on materials (doesn't need to make people rich, but they need to at least break even, otherwise the only reason to run it is the title.)

No, we aren't good yet. Thank you for fixing something that didn't needed to be changed in the first place though!
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    So, we good?

Hey, I did. Wasn't looking forward to doing it again.

Cheers EME for the prompt resolution (next time, save yourself the trouble and ask us what we want, yeah? A simple poll works).

They did. They asked the forum masses what they wanted. And the mob answered "We want EU's perma crystal bind! Elite sucks!" It worked out well, don't you think?