No xmas events?

Severely disappointed EME, At least put in some effort

Comments

• StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Gold box is our event.
    and no one cares you will have no cash yo eat for. Your troubles
    the more boxes you buy the more xmas you feel!
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    golden gift

sorry but is long time i accepted than our tera is gone, the golden age with minea and tonka never back sorry
  • Was hoping for a little santa hunting event, but sadly nope :<
  • Congratulations players, you get to hand us $$ for an event! That's so lame lol
  • When you decided to spend time with family this Christmas, then suddenly.. They'll pop a good random event in game. LOOOOOL
  • it is Christmas event....Christmas expects you to spend money and lots of it in the real world, so merry Christmas.
  • I would really like to know what's going on. Is EME intentionally trying to drive people away? There's not much content as is, so we need events to break up the monotony. Since many people take time off from work for the Christmas holiday, this is one of the best times to host events.

As mentioned before, we had Fat Santas around this time last year (for the new year celebration, we had double drops). It would be nice to have another Mongo event that would encourage us to build raids again. Even with the rewards tweaked to not be overkill, I think it would still be fun.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    We had better halloween events and that's not even a holiday.., c'mon eme at least try
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    We get Xmas event on Spring, just hang in there for a bit longer
  • They don't give a [filtered].
  • At this point i truly think they are intentionally driving people away. I dont know for what sake but its so. May be for ps4? Tera na boring and discourading af. A lot of buggs not adding fun. No events - no tera na. All because if you have job you have to do it. No ppl to do job? Then give it to another publisher or hire ppl dam/n it!!. But do your stuff!
    there is no excuse for fact that we got only one battleground even in this month for xmas.
    another regions are bathing in attention while we threatened like garbage.
  • At this point i truly think they are intentionally driving people away. I dont know for what sake but its so. May be for ps4? Tera na boring and discourading af. A lot of buggs not adding fun. No events - no tera na. All because if you have job you have to do it. No ppl to do job? Then give it to another publisher or hire ppl dam/n it!!. But do your stuff!
    there is no excuse for fact that we got only one battleground even in this month for xmas.
    another regions are bathing in attention while we threatened like garbage.

and yet people keep throwing money at the when a new costume or mount comes out. let your purse or wallet do the talking, then companies will listen.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    This is the most irritating.
    thsnks god naturally i play only male chars. At least i feel good that i dont support this worthless company that unable to make game fun without sales of cra/p.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elinu1 wrote: »
    We had better halloween events and that's not even a holiday.., c'mon eme at least try

Halloween is a public holiday in the United States.