[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Anyone home O.o?

Hey, there has not been a single EME post since 12/20. Lot of people upset with the state of the game right now. It's all in the forums. Anything would be helpful to show NA tera did not Dieded.
http://www.teradevtracker.com/

Comments

• Pretty sure they're off for the rest of the year for the holidays.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Oh no...its like the staff have families and lives over this very specific time of the year when people go see their families!
  • TYoung11TYoung11 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I don't think anyone is suggesting otherwise. They did however leave everyone, pretty much in the dark, before the start of the holidays, and it only takes 20 min to browse through the forums :)
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    TYoung11 wrote: »
    Hey, there has not been a single EME post since 12/20. Lot of people upset with the state of the game right now. It's all in the forums. Anything would be helpful to show NA tera did not Dieded.
    http://www.teradevtracker.com/

i think they probably in another state or another country, so wait the first week of 2018 :)
  • edited December 2017
    TYoung11 wrote: »
    They did however leave everyone, pretty much in the dark, before the start of the holidays

In the dark about what? About whether there'd be some other additional event besides Wintera? Well we kind of have the answer now... Otherwise, there's no sudden crisis that demands an immediate reply, and the long-running crisis that people have complained about in various forms for nearly six years now ("the game is dying!") isn't going to go away any time soon. (There are always a "lot of people upset with the state of the game right now" on these forums. The specific complaints change a bit, but the tone is always the same.)

Honestly, I'd tell them to just enjoy their time off with their families. All the problems people are complaining about on the forum will still be here when they get back, and posting some random forum replies when no one's around to do anything isn't going to help solve anything. Probably just cause more arguments and drama.
  • edited December 2017
    Margarethe wrote: »
    Friendly advice, you're trying to hard.
    Let players complaint, unless you don't mind writing in the forums a lot.

After all these years, it's a bit too late to start minding about writing a lot on the forums at this point. But anyway, I'm not trying to stop people from complaining. I've never stopped anyone before, and it'll never stop anyone after. But I also try to give people the benefit of the doubt and assume they actually want their complaint to go somewhere and accomplish something. If that's the case, it'd be more effective IMO to consider a broader perspective. If it's just general-purpose whinging/moaning, this forum has that in abundance.

In this case, the thread is implying that the current state of the forum is new or unusual. After being here so many years... it's definitely not new or unusual at all.
  • This is what happened: They made a ton of christmas events, but they had to test them first on their local servers. The events where so much fun that they all started playing 24/7 till they got brain bloot clots and they STILL kept playing. BHS devs had to remote connect, but then THEY started playing the christmas events. Santa dropped by and then HE started playing. That's why I didn't get any presents this year. And the fact that I'm too old.

In conclusion, because of this, future updates are cancelled and tera is best MMO for 2k18.
  • Well...holidays did not stop them from pushing another emp sale event... Woohoo, way to draw players in/ retain active ones :(