will there be triple drop for the weekend?

all the end of years we always had double or triple drop wanted to know if there will be this weekend?

Comments

• Most likely not, enmasse gives absolutely no [filtered] about their players
  • Heruvim wrote: »
    Most likely not, enmasse gives absolutely no [filtered] about their players

we are [filtered]
  • The only thing EME posted today is --> http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/get-tera-s-all-access-pass-while-it-lasts

Im starting to think there trolling us or something... >.>
  • 4 consecutive money grabbing news post and not a single response for any of the xmas event threads. Have EME just given up? Makes me glad I didn't spend money on golden gift boxes this year compared to the previous years lol
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    If you even bother to read the offer it's actually an Chrono.gg's offer
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Going off one of the weekly streams we had recently, the next event will be for new years/eve. Seandynamite said something like "Be sure to be logged in before your timezone hits new years" or something. If I have time I'll dig around for it.

https://clips.twitch.tv/PhilanthropicStylishScorpionBigBrother
  • Triple swipe? :)
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Best xmas ever, swipe, more swipe, and guess what swipe some more.
  • We shouldn't get another triple drop event in at least 2 more months, it wouldn't be good to get another any time soon.
  • Mirakael wrote: »
    Triple swipe? :)

Thank you, Sir.

Thank you.
  • JerichowJerichow ✭✭✭✭
    6R1MM01R3 wrote: »
    We shouldn't get another triple drop event in at least 2 more months, it wouldn't be good to get another any time soon.

True, double/triple gear XP would be a lot better. Still, even then anyone in Frostmetal or above still has to deal with the 60% and lower "max" chance to upgrade, so you're still stuck behind an RNG wall.