[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Last year vs This year

TERA 2016 End-of-year

Dec/28
Double drop event
- play event

Dec/21
Golden Gift + Santa-hunting event
- $$ event & play event

TERA 2017 End-of-year

Dec/27
Chrono GG event
- $$ event

Dec/20
Golden Gift box event
- $$ event

GM activity on forum - 2017
Search GM's comment

@Halrath - last at Dec/20
@seandynamite - last at Dec/18
@Spacecats - last at Dec/15

What should we do? Apparently team EME is gone for their end-of-year while ditching their customers as well as no event except $$ event.

Comments

• What can we do but complain on the forums like we are now? Besides refusing to spend any more time or money on the game, there's really little we can do. I'm sure the EME team is aware of all of the complaints, but are probably too focused on other projects to care about Tera PC at the moment.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beom wrote: »
    TERA 2016 End-of-year

Dec/28
    Double drop event
    - play event

Dec/21
    - $$ event & play event

TERA 2017 End-of-year

Dec/27
    Chrono GG event
    - $$ event

Dec/20
    Golden Gift box event
    - $$ event

Search GM's comment

What should we do? Apparently team EME is gone for their end-of-year while ditching their customers as well as no event except $$ event.

me? i already move to another mmorpg, i just log for my cute elin :)
  • JerichowJerichow ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, I've all but moved on from this game already. The absence of 100% enchant rate after grinding gear xp to full each level was really a hard pill to swallow - all that grind.... for more RNG.

No... just no.

The end game is just hollow at this point, and I worry that the next patch isn't going to really bring much to the table or fix any existing problems, which means the game isn't going to be worth playing for probably another 6+ months after that.

Leveling is still a catastrophe. The end game is still just a hollow wasteland of things to do. Professions don't exist anymore outside of dungeons and dailies, and there is just zero reason to be involved with this game and its world anymore.

This paired with an almost dead silent EME on the forums, along with cash-grab after cash-grab events, and the management of Tera signaling to anyone paying attention that this game is no longer EME's priority has led to one of the most dissatisfied player bases I've ever seen.

I've since replaced Tera with Warframe, and honestly I couldn't be happier. I'll be dropping my Elite status later tonight, I'd sooner spend that $15/mo on Platinum for my Warframe than a game that's management can't be bothered to even respond to players on the forums anymore.
  • I'm there myself... I've canceled my elite and it runs out in a couple of days. No reason to keep supporting a game where the company couldn't care less about me. Played way too many of those. Was a good run EME, too bad you screwed it up.
  • Jerichow wrote: »
    Honestly, I've all but moved on from this game already. The absence of 100% enchant rate after grinding gear xp to full each level was really a hard pill to swallow - all that grind.... for more RNG.

No... just no.

The end game is just hollow at this point, and I worry that the next patch isn't going to really bring much to the table or fix any existing problems, which means the game isn't going to be worth playing for probably another 6+ months after that.

Leveling is still a catastrophe. The end game is still just a hollow wasteland of things to do. Professions don't exist anymore outside of dungeons and dailies, and there is just zero reason to be involved with this game and its world anymore.

This paired with an almost dead silent EME on the forums, along with cash-grab after cash-grab events, and the management of Tera signaling to anyone paying attention that this game is no longer EME's priority has led to one of the most dissatisfied player bases I've ever seen.

I've since replaced Tera with Warframe, and honestly I couldn't be happier. I'll be dropping my Elite status later tonight, I'd sooner spend that $15/mo on Platinum for my Warframe than a game that's management can't be bothered to even respond to players on the forums anymore.

I'll have to check Warframe out. It actually looks pretty good. Even though it's a F2P game, it's not RNG based like so many of the recent online games I've been playing are.

• same here .-. since Valk patch Tera hasn't felt appealing anymore, but alas, I love my characters, so I've kept coming back at times to level up some new character or so... I've even left for long enough to return to an available buddy up, but really... the last time I enjoyed the game was the argon invasion at bastion and northern arun, and only until they decided to throw unannounced random events that gave tons of rewards to a few lucky ones .-. After almost a year of that, it feels like a new mmo is needed :/
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vote meh as DA NEW EME PRESIDENT
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    Vote meh as DA NEW EME PRESIDENT
    you have my vote if you will bring back original island of dawn, alliance territories, campfires, account bound mounts, and bring back the old way of having a guild without having to do guild quests for the guild bank. if you can do that, I will vote for you everyday.
  • I said it 4 months ago about LesbianVi. Give her all EME stock for 1 buck. empty the offices, remove the desks, and place an inflatable swimming pool instead. Make EME great again q.q
  • > @Beom said:
    > TERA 2016 End-of-year
    >
    > Dec/28
    > Double drop event
    > - play event
    >
    > Dec/21
    > Golden Gift + Santa-hunting event
    > - $$ event & play event
    >
    > TERA 2017 End-of-year
    >
    > Dec/27
    > Chrono GG event
    > - $$ event
    >
    > Dec/20
    > Golden Gift box event
    > - $$ event
    >
    >
    >
    > GM activity on forum - 2017
    > Search GM's comment
    >
    > @Halrath - last at Dec/20
    > @seandynamite - last at Dec/18
    > @Spacecats - last at Dec/15
    >
    >
    >
    > What should we do? Apparently team EME is gone for their end-of-year while ditching their customers as well as no event except $$ event.

You sound upset
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Beom wrote: »
    TERA 2016 End-of-year

Dec/28
    Double drop event
    - play event

Dec/21
    - $$ event & play event

TERA 2017 End-of-year

Dec/27
    Chrono GG event
    - $$ event

Dec/20
    Golden Gift box event
    - $$ event

Search GM's comment

Halrath is gone , spacecats is gone and I think Seandymatie is also gone. I know for sure Spacecats is and Halrath moved to a different game.
  • BeomBeom ✭✭
    @Azuriela Nice necro to show your anger towards me. Great. Enjoy.
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Actually made 12 characters each on of them having unique costume sets based on what I want. Geared them all to ilvl 439 and unlocked all apex skills on those who has. Spent 0$ on it. You just have to know how to know how in tera. Even have like 3, 30 day elite scrolls by just farming gold.

You just need to have fun in tera. Instead of looking at others who has more than you and makes you jelly.

I feel that by saying this and eme sees it, they will make it harder for us not to spend $ on the game.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    Let it rest in peace
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    last 2 years vs this year :3
This discussion has been closed.