[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

This is why I still play tera

Earlier tonight our guild Attack and some friends were setting up some friendly deathmatches, it helps build teamwork and it's generally fun to pvp.
PVP IS FUN KEEP PVPING. It just so happens that we knew a guy who knew a guy that was setting up a 20v20 Cosair's Stronghold
(Shoutouts to Xeroshu for setting things up and streaming it on twitch) and we all had a good time. It was super chill and we look forward to setting up
more with other people or guilds PM or Parcel Swear or Devours on MT if you're interested.

Will edit when i find a working video

Comments

• CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Video won't play for me but I'm glad you had fun!
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    *cough* While the real heroes stay behind and do guild quests!
  • GearsSickGearsSick ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Ya, for some reason it's not letting me post the twitch link :P i'll try to fix it so everyone can see.

it was really fun
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    "Local Man Scrambles for Proof that He Had Fun"

I'm joking. Glad you had fun though. It's a shame that PvP is an aspect of tera that is almost entirely player driven at this point. Korean players disliking it (in general) means it'll continue to see very little dev support in the future, so beyond power hours it'll be up to players to keep it alive.
  • Yesterday I went to Lumbertown and fought BAMs with my 65er. I pretended I was in a dungeon and that the BAMs were strong and tried to avoid their dodges and I imagined a bunch of mechanics too. I had lots of fun, the combat in this game is awesome. This is why end-game is not dead in this game.
  • heres the working Youtube link, thanks for al lthe support guys, hope to do this again soon
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad you enjoy pvping. I also enjoy pvping, but without any tangible reward or benefit, TERA is not a game where masses of people will come log in and pvp in velika outskirts every day for 2 hours just because "it's fun."

If you could only log into TF2, or Warframe, or Overwatch, (or PUBG,) and the only place you could find pvp was in a lobby with 5 other players before you all went to grinding cosmetics from solo PVE content... those games would be empty also.

Finally, rejoice that soon, pre-made CS 20 will be going away (thanks Korea!) so even that will be taken from you.
  • are you from TR? I don't think people on that server play on it to go VO and pvp lol
  • VunakVunak ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Shout out to Zyros and Xeroshu for setting this up.
  • As long as I've been playing Tera I've been the kind of player who pvps just cause Tera's combative system is amazing. It's fun to push yourself, try different styles, find other people who've invested as much time in the game as you and compete, rewards honestly don't matter. I know we're a rare breed left on the game but all my guildies and our friends were doing 10v10 deathmatches just for fun and practice. It just so happened to turn into 20v20 Cs. Sure CS isn't the most competitive thing ever but it was enjoyable.

• Wheres Man Up B)