The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

No Christmas event, No holiday events, high price cash grab loot boxes

Comments

• Edited the title of this thread. You are welcome to post your opinions about the game, but it's most effective when kept constructive.

Thanks,
    circuits

Congrats to Ray676 for getting an EME staff member to respond to a thread. It wasn't a response that most of us was looking for, but it's something. :)
  • AnotsuAnotsu ✭✭✭
    Naru2008 wrote: »
    CornishRex wrote: »
    > @Naru2008 said:
    > Ray676 wrote: »
    >
    > No Christmas or holiday events, so EME don't care about community interaction.
    > 25$ gold boxes to line EME pockets. Not holiday spirit at all, only used for taking your shekels.
    > All access pack shilling, tera player council members going full shill promoting the pack as a good deal. Even though it's another 15$ cash grab with the contents not even worth a dollar.
    >
    > give us back eme staff that care about players and not just in it for the money. eme staff right now lie to our face and take the [filtered] at the same time, act like they are our friends. should get an emmy for most petty actors
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > All counterpoint did was explain how the math was wrong. He wasn't promoting it, he was explaining how the math was being done wrong.
    >
    > Get your head out of your [filtered].

$0.3 have been deposited into your account.

Sorry, if this is some kind of joke, it wasn't funny, or obvious.

Actually it's very obvious and very funny. You should laugh a bit being angry all the time isn't good.
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    Anotsu wrote: »
    Naru2008 wrote: »
    CornishRex wrote: »
    > @Naru2008 said:
    > Ray676 wrote: »
    >
    > No Christmas or holiday events, so EME don't care about community interaction.
    > 25$ gold boxes to line EME pockets. Not holiday spirit at all, only used for taking your shekels.
    > All access pack shilling, tera player council members going full shill promoting the pack as a good deal. Even though it's another 15$ cash grab with the contents not even worth a dollar.
    >
    > give us back eme staff that care about players and not just in it for the money. eme staff right now lie to our face and take the [filtered] at the same time, act like they are our friends. should get an emmy for most petty actors
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > All counterpoint did was explain how the math was wrong. He wasn't promoting it, he was explaining how the math was being done wrong.
    >
    > Get your head out of your [filtered].

$0.3 have been deposited into your account.

Sorry, if this is some kind of joke, it wasn't funny, or obvious.

Actually it's very obvious and very funny. You should laugh a bit being angry all the time isn't good.

I'm not angry, and haven't been? lol

What rock are you living under?
  • Edited the title of this thread. You are welcome to post your opinions about the game, but it's most effective when kept constructive.

Thanks,
    circuits

It's good to see that finally after 2 weeks of radio silence, somebody from EME came to address the REAL problem in this game: People with non-constructive topic titles.

The non-constructive titles are working against the stability of the software in a quantum way so that every time a user writes a non-constructive title, an angel dies. Which in turn causes a developer to fall into deep depression, and go on a rampage. Office rampages are the number one cause of injuries in Korea. Once a guy scratched his pinky toe, and couldn't write code for a month. This cause the inflation on the Zimbabwe Dollar which made ppl lose a lot of money and families ruined. Kids in africa starved, and capitalists didn't make money. Some of those capitalists owned servers in Chicago which went unmaintained and caused lag in various games which I'm not going to mention. Lag caused players to rage and have their girlfriends dump them which caused a low birthrate in America, which gave way to the election of Donald Trump and subsequently the building of the great wall. Mexicans couldn't get in america to play TERA so EME income suffered.

So please ppl. More constructive titles from now on.
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    Yordaddy wrote: »
    Edited the title of this thread. You are welcome to post your opinions about the game, but it's most effective when kept constructive.

Thanks,
    circuits

It's good to see that finally after 2 weeks of radio silence, somebody from EME came to address the REAL problem in this game: People with non-constructive topic titles.

The non-constructive titles are working against the stability of the software in a quantum way so that every time a user writes a non-constructive title, an angel dies. Which in turn causes a developer to fall into deep depression, and go on a rampage. Office rampages are the number one cause of injuries in Korea. Once a guy scratched his pinky toe, and couldn't write code for a month. This cause the inflation on the Zimbabwe Dollar which made ppl lose a lot of money and families ruined. Kids in africa starved, and capitalists didn't make money. Some of those capitalists owned servers in Chicago which went unmaintained and caused lag in various games which I'm not going to mention. Lag caused players to rage and have their girlfriends dump them which caused a low birthrate in America, which gave way to the election of Donald Trump and subsequently the building of the great wall. Mexicans couldn't get in america to play TERA so EME income suffered.

So please ppl. More constructive titles from now on.

While I'm as disappointed as the next guy, can we NOT run off the new employee? Kay thanks.
  • I was hoping more people would address this since I think TERA NA is the most neglected by its publisher :/
  • I'm not going anywhere :). All I can tell you right now is your voices are heard. I see some good conversations happening on this thread, which is why I stepped in to change the title so others feel welcomed to voice their opinions as well.

I think @counterpoint voiced their opinion in a way where we can discuss it and further the conversation, while @Yordaddy tossed some salt my way. Either way, keep up the conversation, you should see my name popup some more :)

-circuits
  • I don't understand how is "EME is being understaffed" players problem? If they don't want to host TERA anymore they can just shut down their servers.

Community staff is bad anyways, Today we will again have stream with codes and there will be recording about what Spacecats ate in Korea? How Korean food has anything to do with this game... unless Spacecats is secretly promoting Korean tourism.
  • I'm not going anywhere :). All I can tell you right now is your voices are heard. I see some good conversations happening on this thread, which is why I stepped in to change the title so others feel welcomed to voice their opinions as well.

I think @counterpoint voiced their opinion in a way where we can discuss it and further the conversation, while @Yordaddy tossed some salt my way. Either way, keep up the conversation, you should see my name popup some more :)

-circuits

@eme_circuits alot of us have time off during the holiday and we're a little disappointed in the lack of events. Kritika and EU and Ktera got events but we're left to do the daily grind as usual. Are you able to provide us a roadmap for the next week to take the edge off a little?
  • YordaddyYordaddy ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    @eme_circuits it's amazing how in 2 posts you managed to say nothing.

We love this game, we want to see this game do well, we log in everyday and we have guilds in which we try to KEEP other ppl in this game. We also pay money to your company under the pretense that this game has a future. A little respect to your customers wouldn't hurt.

At this time there must be another 8-9 threads all calling for the same thing, for a week now. You might have been on vacation but some of us have been waiting to hear on news. There's no point to recount the promises and expectations.

Most of the people have repeatedly asked for communication, for about 2 weeks now. Myself included. This is a very specific and easy request so lets not pretend it's hard to get an answer to. Nevertheless we didn't get any.

Many people are angry. You'll get over a little salt. The anger is not even targeted to you personally, it's targeted to your company. If any one of you came and said "Hey guys, Christmas is cancelled this year" then you wouldn't see 8-9 threads asking if anything is going to happen (maybe you'd get a one very well deserved rage thread at start). Furthermore, the lack of events is added to the lack of the 5 year anniversary event so lets not pretend this is something new that we all picked on at first chance. We've been supporting this game for a long time, probably longer than most EME stuff have been working there. We don't own the game but personally I have a bunch of people on my guild Discord that I beg to log everyday, to help them find interest and to give life to the guild and to the game. If I shouldn't bother anymore, then please come out and say so.

P.S. I saw your extravaganza after I posted this message. OMG it's that thing you guys do every 4-5 weeks! well done, now I'll take everything I said back... soon ™.
  • YordaddyYordaddy ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/199771#Comment_199771

I just wanted to also point out that not all my posts are angry. but you guys never answer anything remotely constructive.

P.S. Also @Halrath wishing "happy new year" in this thread, with this title it's just urging ppl to tell you that last year was not a particular happy year. come on man...
  • Since it is the end of the year why not add Ghillieglade and Pit of Petrax for the double drop to actually let us have fun doing whatever we want instead of having the feeling that we are being forced to run certain dungeons?