[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

its not cool that you cant reset ghillieglade .

why is GG the exception to the rule ?
some people already did GG today and now cant run it when the event starts..unless the servers reboot

Comments

• But Ghilie isn't listed as one of the dungeons for the event.
  • GG isn't part of the double drop event, either is pit.
  • i know they are not listed for THIS event, but they were in the last one.
    its beside the point,i feel they should be able to reset
  • they reset every day, and the event doesn't help their drops. If you want it to reset so badly get elite and reset it
  • You cannot reset Ghillieglade, Pit of Petrax or Ace dungeons anymore.
  • It is done with the purpose to not give so much chances to farm resources and many jewels. This is the way of the new enchanting/upgrading system and the current content.

If they give all of the chances to gather and farm a lot of gold, resources, credits and jewels as many demand. Then player would have the high end gear in matter of weeks and players would even gear up an army of alt toon. And probably you and many orders would ask what is wrong about this. The wrong about these are the players. If you demand too much and too easy, later you will complaining that the endgame is too easy and boring because you already got all of the gear for your main and alternative toon and you will complain to BHS and EME that they don't release new content and gear and it is a pathetic and mindless neverending vicious circle.

Those are not meant to be reseted with this new gearing system adn content. Matter done, do not complain and play as it meant to be and the content will live for longer.

Happy Near Year!
  • Nedylene wrote: »
    It is done with the purpose to not give so much chances to farm resources and many jewels. This is the way of the new enchanting/upgrading system and the current content.

If they give all of the chances to gather and farm a lot of gold, resources, credits and jewels as many demand. Then player would have the high end gear in matter of weeks and players would even gear up an army of alt toon. And probably you and many orders would ask what is wrong about this. The wrong about these are the players. If you demand too much and too easy, later you will complaining that the endgame is too easy and boring because you already got all of the gear for your main and alternative toon and you will complain to BHS and EME that they don't release new content and gear and it is a pathetic and mindless neverending vicious circle.

Those are not meant to be reseted with this new gearing system adn content. Matter done, do not complain and play as it meant to be and the content will live for longer.

Happy Near Year!

I think I would agree with this comment if GG and PoP commonly dropped a dozen rubies, a couple emeralds, or a diamond. However, the drop rate is so low that you'll probably end up running those dungeons a hundred times or more on your way to SC +9.

Endgame is already boring. The grind is there to cover up for the lack of content. I don't log in as much as I used to because I can only take so much of grinding IOD, RG, SCE, etc.
  • Ammutseba wrote: »
    Nedylene wrote: »
    It is done with the purpose to not give so much chances to farm resources and many jewels. This is the way of the new enchanting/upgrading system and the current content.

Happy Near Year!

I think I would agree with this comment if GG and PoP commonly dropped a dozen rubies, a couple emeralds, or a diamond. However, the drop rate is so low that you'll probably end up running those dungeons a hundred times or more on your way to SC +9.

Endgame is already boring. The grind is there to cover up for the lack of content. I don't log in as much as I used to because I can only take so much of grinding IOD, RG, SCE, etc.

GG and PoP are solo content and not group content. Because you think what you think, that does not mean that all of the other players will think the same and be in your same situation. These dungeons are meant to be part of the solo content for those players that want to do something fast and alone because they don't want to deal with the queue time and deal with other players.

You even said it with your own writing. These dungeons does not benefit your style and you do or prefer to do other content which is group content and higher content. So, don't complain, there is not place for your complain. The end game content offer diferent chances for the solo as also for group content and nobody force you to do one of those or all. It is your choice and as I already wrote, because you don't like those solo dungeons, that does not mean that are bad content because are quite practical and good for those that want to do something fast and easy without stressing with queue time and deal with a random group.

Well, it might be boring for you and that does not mean that it has to be boring for the rest. So, you should use better your words and think twice before writing. Would be better that you write that you consider the end game to be boring for "you" but don't generalize. The rest are not exactly you and we are individuals, we have diferences and several players might find entertraiment in some specific sub-content that you don't like. Don't generalise your ideas or thoughs as absolute and either going against the full game and the companies that handle it.

• JerichowJerichow ✭✭✭✭
    DUCKIPUTZ wrote: »
    GG isn't part of the double drop event, either is pit.

So basically, the only two instances people generally run during double drop aren't included. Typical.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't 431 dungeons drop 1 Emerald ? sounds pretty consistent to me
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't 431 dungeons drop 1 Emerald ? sounds pretty consistent to me

Not garantued for each party member.

Is not consistent if you could run it dozens or hundred of times and not get those drops for you.
  • Rarely see emeralds in 431. Once in two weeks. Almost like holiday feels...
    all i enchanted i did only from crafting rubys from Gg.
    drop rate of emeralds and their amount in 431 is nonsence.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rarely see emeralds in 431. Once in two weeks. Almost like holiday feels...
    all i enchanted i did only from crafting rubys from Gg.
    drop rate of emeralds and their amount in 431 is nonsence.

The dungeon drops the emerald but not for each member so if you are one of the unlucky ones then you could not get one for days or weeks as you said.
  • Make twice the number of alts and create a new account if needed to compensate the 'loss'.
  • Nedylene wrote: »
    Ammutseba wrote: »
    Nedylene wrote: »

Happy Near Year!

GG and PoP are solo content and not group content. Because you think what you think, that does not mean that all of the other players will think the same and be in your same situation. These dungeons are meant to be part of the solo content for those players that want to do something fast and alone because they don't want to deal with the queue time and deal with other players.

You even said it with your own writing. These dungeons does not benefit your style and you do or prefer to do other content which is group content and higher content. So, don't complain, there is not place for your complain. The end game content offer diferent chances for the solo as also for group content and nobody force you to do one of those or all. It is your choice and as I already wrote, because you don't like those solo dungeons, that does not mean that are bad content because are quite practical and good for those that want to do something fast and easy without stressing with queue time and deal with a random group.

Well, it might be boring for you and that does not mean that it has to be boring for the rest. So, you should use better your words and think twice before writing. Would be better that you write that you consider the end game to be boring for "you" but don't generalize. The rest are not exactly you and we are individuals, we have diferences and several players might find entertraiment in some specific sub-content that you don't like. Don't generalise your ideas or thoughs as absolute and either going against the full game and the companies that handle it.

Sorry, didn't mean to generalize. I figured most people would see a comment coming from me to be my own personal opinion. If you or anyone else find the current state of end game to be fun and enjoyable, please don't let my comment prevent you from grinding to your hearts content. :)

The point of my original reply was to point out the low drop rate of GG and PoP. When a single enchantment chance burns up 7-9 emeralds and you've already failed 5 times in a row, the drops from those two dungeons seem almost insignificant. Allowing these two dungeons to be reset may be a bit much since they are quick runs, but increasing the run limits from these 2 dungeons wouldn't break the game.

Given the spike in activity when we have double drop events, I don't think I'm alone in the way I think.