Vanguard Requests - What Happened??

How come we're getting less rewards per clear? Some of these items are literally half of what we've been getting.
I understand that everyone is spamming dungeons right now but this is just... i have no words. I dont see any reason in slashing the rewards. It just comes of as stingy.
"Happy New Years" i guess...

EDIT: not to worry everyone! As pointed out in the comments, the event for the double rewards probably expired, and per EME's reply, it was not intended and they are looking into it. Hopefully they'll get it sorted quickly so we can go back to spamming our dungeons \o/

Happy New Year!!

EDIT#2: I would also like to apologize for jumping to the wrong conclusion and thinking the worst. You all at EME have yourselves a nice day ^^

NdPDKih.png

OVhxhrg.png

lsTsTr8.png

Comments

• dungeon rewards are cut twice too. just everyone is blinded with double drop and events to notice it now
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suspect the double vanguard rep/item event that's been running for a long time probably was set to expire at the end of the year, and it's been on for so long that they didn't realize it had an expiry date. They can probably fix it.
  • Probably just a case of the double vanguard rewards event running out and not yet renewed. Or perhaps the renewal having had some kind of issue. (Since there is an active event called, "Extra Vanguard Rewards" as opposed to the old one that was called something like double vanguard rewards, IIRC.)
  • im assuming this is because the double vanguard event that is usually on 24/7 has been turned off for some reason. its probably just an error that EME needs to fix once they are back in the office
  • zenpiaxzenpiax
    edited January 1
    Can someone at EME address this?!?! WTF is going on lately with all this ninja patches... where is the [filtered] transparency EME?!?!
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 1
    zenpiax wrote: »
    Can some at EME address this?!?! WTF is going on lately with all this ninja patches... where is the [filtered] transparency EME?!?!

It's not a ninja patch. Probably when they programmed the event years ago, they had to set an expiry date, so they set it to 2017-12-31 23:59:59 or something thinking it was "way in the future". The future is now...
  • LXM6H9H4JH wrote: »
    Probably just a case of the double vanguard rewards event running out and not yet renewed. Or perhaps the renewal having had some kind of issue. (Since there is an active event called, "Extra Vanguard Rewards" as opposed to the old one that was called something like double vanguard rewards, IIRC.)
    im assuming this is because the double vanguard event that is usually on 24/7 has been turned off for some reason. its probably just an error that EME needs to fix once they are back in the office

Hopefully this is the case, since its a new year and all. I really want my dragon, i'm so close Dx
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭
    Can someone at EME address this?!?! WTF is going on lately with all this ninja patches... where is the [filtered] transparency EME?!?!

Did you run an update in your client launcher? If not, then there wasn't a patch. Not that hard to put 2 and 2 together. :thonk:
  • Definitely not intended, we're looking into it.
  • Definitely not intended, we're looking into it.

Thank you very much. The bad feeling is gone. You all have a Happy New Year!!
  • zenpiaxzenpiax
    edited January 1
    Good to know was not intended
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭
    With EME I always expect the worst... they still haven't gave an answer to the loot changes that were reverted in the patch of dec. 14. Im still waiting on a reply, an annoucement, a forum thread for that issue... And we'll also most likely wait for whenever they decide to change the vg back to normal, which might not happen to be honest.

Denommenator literally just said he's looking into it.... :think:
  • Certainly has something with the clock turning over, a regular TERA Y2K.

I'm reaching out to the devs on the issue so it may take a bit of time to resolve.
  • canikizucanikizu ✭✭✭
    Certainly has something with the clock turning over, a regular TERA Y2K.

I'm reaching out to the devs on the issue so it may take a bit of time to resolve.

On a side note, can you recheck the vanguard reward in RKEM?

In KTera, clearing RKEM gives player 4500 Metamorphic Token, but in our version, we get 0 tokens for clearing the dungeon, which is worse than every single dungeons out there.