[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

when was the last time you truly had fun in tera?

when was the last time you can honestly say you had fun in tera , not counting grinding for gear, and what were you doing in game when it happened? lets share some god memories.

Comments

• good memories... i had a typo lol
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Anniversary and after argons
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    my good memories revolve around OW questing and exploring and finding odd new things I wasn't expecting in this game
    other good memories include camp fires and the original IoD
    cant say that some times recently I haven't fully enjoyed being in game but some recently I have
  • When I wake up, check the market, and find someone has bought some of my [filtered].

Woohooooo, time to upgrade my junk.

....annnnd I'm poor again.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    when my cute elin dance in velika B)

seriously at prime brawler patch was last time i really played tera seriously :)
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭
    When FWC was popping after 10 seconds in queue.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    2017: Anniversary, Argon was way laggy. and the rest were awful.

2016: A lotta good memories.
  • May 2015 before gunner patch landed, when I could do CS and only worry about reapers instead of being blasted by some op gunner. That's the last real fun I had in TERA.
    Summer of 2015 was ok in PvE lots of ppl joining but content was not much fun. Fun ended ultimately in December 2015 when I tried to get to +15 and realised that 3 months of daily farming went to shits in 5 mintes without moving from +12.
  • 1. The 3 weeks perioid before release of renegade +15. Everybody was running FC in starter pvp gear. Instant pvp queues.
    2. Alliance patch 2013, when the only aoe that could kill u were Sorc that was super squishy at that time. Risk reward. No stun, aoe spam like now.
    3. Sirjuka gallery farm. Super fun with friends. Leaderboards + mega money farm on gold talents. I remember doing like 100k gold a day just by getting to tier 1
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. vm2 patch before reaper'[filtered]. i was in a big social guild with lots of friends and wonderholme was so fun over voice chat, so much laughter despite the fact that trying to get gear during those times was absolute RNG BS (rolling for cubes against 9 other people, praying your sort of WH gear dropped and that it was the right kind between intense, keen, quick, etc etc) alliance was also loads of fun to do with friends, i loved stealing keys lol... nexus was also around and the knx/knxx raids and those were always social, fun times. selling quills didn't make you as much during this patch but i still enjoyed running queen regardless.
    2. rift's edge patch was also fairly fun... but this was when the enjoyment of game for me begin to slowly decline, afterwards it was all just downhill.
    3. the tailend of the starfall patch when they put starfall mats in the BG vendors so FWC was popping like craaaaaazy

recently made a new friend in game to compete in dps with which has been fairly enjoyable. but no where near those peak days of course.
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    When queing didnt take forever to wait whichever time it was.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    The last time I had fun was farming argon bams pre nerf for vitriols, made lots of friends and a ton of gold
  • Last night, running RKEM with my static. Fun bunch of guys.

Yeah, grinding for gear, but I don't care. Sorry I don't fit your subjective conditions for having fun.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last time I had fun? Well... Last time I played, I think it was 2 days ago.

It seriously amuses me that people play it without having fun. They aren't getting paid for it, why continue if you don't have fun?

There's also a huge difference between playing like mad and having fun. Last time I played like mad was 1~2 years ago.
  • ElinLove wrote: »
    Last time I had fun? Well... Last time I played, I think it was 2 days ago.

It seriously amuses me that people play it without having fun. They aren't getting paid for it, why continue if you don't have fun?

There's also a huge difference between playing like mad and having fun. Last time I played like mad was 1~2 years ago.

Because most of us still love this game (combat system and art style for instance), but we do not like the decisions that BHS/Enmasse has made.

The best days for me were 2014-2015, 2016 was not bad, but the game went downhill after the ninja patch (for me)
    I didnt play before 2014, so i dont really know.