Tricking new players into buying your "All-Access Pass" was the last straw.

123457»

Comments

• ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭
    for [filtered] sake, yet ANOTHER thread of people complaining like mad about some bans they have nothing to do with (and don't even know WHY they happened but jump on defending), and worse of all, pissed like no tomorrow about...
    Calling Lv 58 gear high end.

fkn Seriously guys. You could have just said "heh, I don't care about this game anymore" and moved on, don't try to invent the most ridiculous of the reasons or beating a dead horse without any reason.

Jeez, any of the other reasons you stated are valid and all, but this? Complaining about "Lv 58 gear is not high end!!"

Oh guys this isn't even funny anymore.

The only thing I'm mad about, is not getting here sooner to post this and grab some little e-peen upvote points that 1st page comments get easier than (wow!) 6~7th page comments

Oh, almost forgot: anyone who doesn't rise their pitchforks and flame enmasse over the "Disgraceful Lv 58 high end gear" is an a$$ licker and getting paid.
    How I wish I got paid for not being stupid, sadly not the case
  • Elinu1 wrote: »
    15 dollars for a 60 scroll and a 15 day worth of elite wasn't a bad deal at all. Who cares if the gear was not end game gear, quit [filtered] over nothing.

Completely agree. Some people these days just complain to complain.
  • Moonpelt wrote: »
    Elinu1 wrote: »
    15 dollars for a 60 scroll and a 15 day worth of elite wasn't a bad deal at all. Who cares if the gear was not end game gear, quit [filtered] over nothing.

Completely agree. Some people these days just complain to complain.

I mean it's not like WoW where you have to pay contently for a membership lmao. Tera Online is beating that out and a lot of other MMORPG games.
  • Totally agree with the OP. We had a big laugh about it when we read the news. Not interested in debating, so that is all I will add.
  • Christin wrote: »
    Totally agree with the OP. We had a big laugh about it when we read the news. Not interested in debating, so that is all I will add.

Honestly... it was a good deal for those looking for a discounted lv60 scroll but some focused too hard on the wording regarding the equipment. I used a lvl60 scroll awhile back and that equipment would've been helpful on both gearing up for quests and my wallet! But like most say... it's not really worth it since you can lvl up pretty quick but there's other issues that could use this kind of attention.
  • edited January 2
    The inclusion of gear in this pack was solely intended to aid a new player in completing the first few quests in the Fate of Arun quest line. If you’ve ever used a Level 60 Scroll on a freshly made character you’ve probably noticed that it can be tricky getting level-appropriate gear, throwing you in the deep end against level 60+ BAMs that can one-shot you. The gear in the bundle was intended to mitigate that. The pack was designed to allow a new player instant access to TERA's higher-level FoA content at what we felt was an accessible price point so we hoped that it would attract some people to try TERA for the first time.

The points raised in the OP regarding our messaging of the gear included in the pack are good ones. To a new player, the words “high end” have a totally different meaning than they do to level 65’s. We should’ve been more careful with how we presented the gear and recognized this component of the bundle as potentially controversial, though it was not intended to be.

As far as this thread goes, unfortunately a lot of the discussion has devolved into bickering, name-calling, and airing unrelated grievances that deserve their own forum threads. Because of that, this discussion will be closed.
123457»
This discussion has been closed.