The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Maintenance

Has maintenance already been done today?

Comments

• JasonTERAJasonTERA ✭✭✭
    325d1b30a3.png

Regular maint is scheduled for Tuesday, but during last few weeks, it happened on Thursday, and we barely got an announcement in advance.
    I think EME is still enjoying their new year, so it will probably happen on thursday.
  • JasonTERA wrote: »
    325d1b30a3.png

Regular maint is scheduled for Tuesday, but during last few weeks, it happened on Thursday, and we barely got an announcement in advance.
    I think EME is still enjoying their new year, so it will probably happen on thursday.

Ah okay, thank you! I just didn't want to log on and get kicked 5 minutes later lol
  • iLuckyiLucky ✭✭
    edited January 3
    I believe GMDiscodolly mentioned on the official EME discord that it would be on January 4th. Should be some formal announcement. I don't like the back and forth Tuesday/Thursday either, but I think the holidays have been messing with the normal schedule (thanksgiving, christmas, new years, etc). Should hopefully return to normal schedule now.
    Gmdiscodolly: Hey guys. Someone was asking yesterday about a maintenance this week. We are not going to have one this week. I think the next one is the 4th..
  • Check out the message currently at the top of the forums (don't worry, it just went up, you aren't going crazy ;D ). 1/4 maintenance will be from 8 to 11 a.m. PST.
  • Don't forget to add urf to GG!