EME, please remember to also double Dragon Scale rewards

@spacecats, @seandynamite, @Halrath

Previously we received 2 scales from 439 dungeons.

We have been receiving only 1 since the permanent VG credit event wore off. As PVP queues are dead, this is currently the only way to obtain them in game.

Thank you very much.

Comments

• VG rewards are currently doubled so that should include the dragon scales. Is that not the case?
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭
    edited January 4
    VG rewards are currently doubled so that should include the dragon scales. Is that not the case?

VG rewards were doubled until the New Year, when the event that was in place to double them stopped. Dragon Scales drops were doubled as part of this.

I think what is meant by the original post is that they would like to remind you to please scale all the rewards that were doubled as part of the VG Rewards event accordingly. In the case of this month, that would mean that everything should be tripled from the base build drops by the weekend event and then go back to double, as per the announcement post, including the dragon scales.
  • I agree, grinding for dragon scales is far too boring right now
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Maybe make 1.5x dragons tradeable too, I need to start selling my spares B)
  • @CassandraTR

Um...if I'm not mistaken, you can still get them from Dawnstorm tokens as well, for 40 apiece.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ayi wrote: »

Or you can trade those scales for Strong potions or Health potion.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ayi wrote: »

Like ElinUsagi said, I don't mind using them on Strong Bravery potions, as I don't need anymore Iron dragons for alts. That's the main reason I said please revert it back to 2 scales per 439+. But it's terrible to have to run an HM dungeon 3 times to get a potion that lasts 30 minutes. Ideally, we should get 3 scales, but 2 is fine. 1 is terrible.

• clfarron4 wrote: »
    VG rewards are currently doubled so that should include the dragon scales. Is that not the case?

VG rewards were doubled until the New Year, when the event that was in place to double them stopped. Dragon Scales drops were doubled as part of this.

I think what is meant by the original post is that they would like to remind you to please scale all the rewards that were doubled as part of the VG Rewards event accordingly. In the case of this month, that would mean that everything should be tripled from the base build drops by the weekend event and then go back to double, as per the announcement post, including the dragon scales.

This is how it is configured and how it is intended to shake out.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Denomme! It is working. We appreciate it!