We're having maintenance Tuesday, November 13 from 8 - 11 am PDT (three hours).

Re-enabling double VG rewards

Comments

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭
    Something needs to be added to the metamorphic emblem shop for those of us not leveling up gear. The guardian set is fine for my alts. At least give us something in that shop to exchange for gold. 12 tokens for 1 gold seems a bit steep.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    > @Christin said:
    > Something needs to be added to the metamorphic emblem shop for those of us not leveling up gear. The guardian set is fine for my alts. At least give us something in that shop to exchange for gold. 12 tokens for 1 gold seems a bit steep.

Or just add in gold/silver talents....
  • That would make such things easier, though with amount of Metamorphic emblems that people gather would cause the prices to crash if they are tradeable....or if they are not then not as useful for those who dont have the recipes to convert them to plates etc
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited January 4
    The thing is that the metamorphic emblems were meant to be used mostly for enchanting materials and it was just fine using them for that purpose but even so i have to agree that ending up with 100k of them in the bank is a bit weird even as myself going past +0 stormcry and it would be nice to be able to trade them for something else that could be useful besides enchanting materials though the ratio should be obviously not too exaggerated.

Also, there were talks about updating the vanguard shop and seeing that the vanguard requests will get get cut in half or maybe said fixed back to normal then i am really hopeful that we will get the update on the shop as fast as getting the vanguard requests back to normal so we could keep having a steady pace doing vanguard requests. Of course, the events with double/triple or any other bonus is always welcome whenever as long as they do not become exaggerated but still updating the shop is the most important part.
    Ikhay wrote: »
    sorry for the bluntness, i don't wanna be annoying, I do not want to offend anyone either, but a good event would be to EMS pass the Tera to a publisher who take care and listen the community before the game die...

I was a bit unhappy with how Tera NA was handled over the last six months but even so i do see promising changes from both BHS/EME and at it was said before they are willing to try experiment and see what works best. Also, maybe there could be other publisher that might be able to take care of Tera NA but as it stands now EME has the most experience and is probably the best choice instead of having someone took over and starting from zero ( there is also the fact that Tera NA already has five years and is no longer in its golden state as it was three years ago for example so the choices are limited ).

For now, i am rather curious to see how Tera NA will look in Februrary/March or maybe May..after all the changes that are to come ( we will also get that new open world questing which might be fun after all ).
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭
    edited January 4
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    The thing is that the metamorphic emblems were meant to be used mostly for enchanting materials and it was just fine using them for that purpose but even so i have to agree that ending up with 100k of them in the bank is a bit weird even as myself going past +0 stormcry and it would be nice to be able to trade them for something else that could be useful besides enchanting materials though the ratio should be obviously not too exaggerated.

Also, there were talks about updating the vanguard shop and seeing that the vanguard requests will get get cut in half or maybe said fixed back to normal then i am really hopeful that we will get the update on the shop as fast as getting the vanguard requests back to normal so we could keep having a steady pace doing vanguard requests. Of course, the events with double/triple or any other bonus is always welcome whenever as long as they do not become exaggerated but still updating the shop is the most important part.
    Ikhay wrote: »
    sorry for the bluntness, i don't wanna be annoying, I do not want to offend anyone either, but a good event would be to EMS pass the Tera to a publisher who take care and listen the community before the game die...

I was a bit unhappy with how Tera NA was handled over the last six months but even so i do see promising changes from both BHS/EME and at it was said before they are willing to try experiment and see what works best. Also, maybe there could be other publisher that might be able to take care of Tera NA but as it stands now EME has the most experience and is probably the best choice instead of having someone took over and starting from zero ( there is also the fact that Tera NA already has five years and is no longer in its golden state as it was three years ago for example so the choices are limited ).

For now, i am rather curious to see how Tera NA will look in Februrary/March or maybe May..after all the changes that are to come ( we will also get that new open world questing which might be fun after all ).

I know. This game always tries to force me to do things that I refuse to do. Play dungeons! No Level up your gear! No.....I am too old to be ordered around.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭
    Koikoi wrote: »
    > @Christin said:
    > Something needs to be added to the metamorphic emblem shop for those of us not leveling up gear. The guardian set is fine for my alts. At least give us something in that shop to exchange for gold. 12 tokens for 1 gold seems a bit steep.

Or just add in gold/silver talents....

Or even just something we could sell straight to a merchant. Then, the market wouldn't crash.
  • canikizu wrote: »
    @Spacecats What about VG rewards, which is metamorphic tokens for rkem and bp? RK has been out for over a month and we don't get any tokens from clearing it. In all other servers, you get 4500 tokens from clearing it.

Assuming you get 1 clear a day, that's almost 150k tokens that people are missing.

These rewards have now been added to the once-a-day vanguard requests for Broken Prison and RK-9 Kennel (Hard).

Broken Prison = 1,350 Metamorphic Emblems
    RK-9 Kennel (Hard) = 4,500 Metamorphic Emblems

These will persist for the foreseeable future.
  • Can you reset the ghillieglade runs :(
  • TheDarkWanTheDarkWan ✭✭✭
    Thank you.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    why would they reset???
    dont do it before event start!
  • It does not appears the Double drops/Triple drops is working on Guilllie Glade yet I as of toady at 2:30 PM EST.
  • BjondBjond ✭✭
    The double drops for GG & PoP are working. The triple rewards are not. VGs are giving 2x reputation, but no increase to gold, item XP, or metamorphics. 'Dunno about other VG rewards -- haven't done one with tokens or chests yet. I suspect the "tripled rewards and reputation gains" statement on the web page either had some unspoken caveats or they just didn't do it.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    Bjond wrote: »
    The double drops for GG & PoP are working. The triple rewards are not. VGs are giving 2x reputation, but no increase to gold, item XP, or metamorphics. 'Dunno about other VG rewards -- haven't done one with tokens or chests yet. I suspect the "tripled rewards and reputation gains" statement on the web page either had some unspoken caveats or they just didn't do it.

you may want to re read this very thread from the start

Lapomko wrote: »
    Does it mean that gold reward also get trippled?
    As before, only reputation and item rewards are currently doubled and will be tripled during this coming weekend's event.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    All these dungeon events hurt my popo soul :confused: