There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 7 - 11 A.M. PDT

Be aware of these 2

we were doing TRNM , brawler sucks , decided to grief and just sat there both of 'em. I don't know how to post pics here other than imgur sorry. They are both from AV.

(No callouts)

Comments

• AluhAluh ✭✭
    edited January 4
    Still here > (deleted imgur link)
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    As good as a notice this is to anyone, I may suggest you remove this thread, it's both showing visual mods (not that important, but well, En Masse may b!tch about it), and it's a callout at it's core. The later one is the big issue and may warrant you a warning or temporary ban.

I share your disgust with those types, I have come across the likes, and I totally get the feeling of wanting to just warn everyone to not get stupid crybabies that keep throwing tantrums in the run, but the only actual option is to blacklist them from your runs, warn friends, recommend to the enemies (just kidding!... or am I?.....) and report for grieving.

If this happens enough times (with enough reports that is) the proper measures may be taken.
  • If you have an issue with other players, please feel free to submit a support ticket and we can investigate: http://support.enmasse.com/tera/tickets/submit
This discussion has been closed.