[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Double Drop not on

triple vg is on. but double drop on gg and pit not yet

Comments

• Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Can confirm. EST timezone. 3 AM (12 PST), normal rewards in Gillie when I got done;
    iq9fpP8uRsig-vSdf2OSfA.png

The Event Notification says it's on, but it isn't.
  • People on Discord are saying that it's working in Pit, but just not GG.
  • Gdi I got scammed
  • People on Discord are saying that it's working in Pit, but just not GG.

not really. just checked and only 3 things in total xD
  • We act like we're surprised honestly.
    1) They chose a time where there wouldn't be anyone on to fix it
    2) When have they ever turned ghillie on at the time they said they would. anyone? I wish the team lived up to their mistakes and learned from them!
  • Trash PoP drops holy [filtered] lol.
    i guess 1 ruby + 1 ruby is double. smfh
  • jongbaejongbae ✭✭✭
    GG doesn't look double to me... Doesn't hurt to check?
  • WTB Compensation
  • I thought it was all supposed to start at same time :x
  • EllexemEllexem ✭✭✭
    The wording for the event suggests the use of the drop chance (ie better quality of drops) increaser rather than the more usually understood doubling of the number of drops.
    Beginning Friday, January 5 at 12 a.m. PST through Sunday, January 7 at 11:59 p.m. PST, we’ve doubled the drop rates for the solo dungeons Ghillieglade and Pit of Petrax! Double your chances to double your haul!
    (Emphasis mine)

Though if that is the case then I would strongly urge EME to avoid phrases like the, "Double your chances to double your haul!" That is just going to raise expectations that will likely not be met.
  • LXM6H9H4JH wrote: »
    The wording for the event suggests the use of the drop chance (ie better quality of drops) increaser rather than the more usually understood doubling of the number of drops.
    Beginning Friday, January 5 at 12 a.m. PST through Sunday, January 7 at 11:59 p.m. PST, we’ve doubled the drop rates for the solo dungeons Ghillieglade and Pit of Petrax! Double your chances to double your haul!
    (Emphasis mine)

Though if that is the case then I would strongly urge EME to avoid phrases like the, "Double your chances to double your haul!" That is just going to raise expectations that will likely not be met.

I love rubies. I love Korean grinding. /s
    You'd think that after multiple forums posts have commented their disingenuous wording on previous events, it would be something they consider when they write their posts.
  • Yes! Two HP pots instead of one! Thank you so much EME!! <3
  • I remember when i actually left gameforge cause enmasse was great.. now enmasse is worse than gameforge was years ago..
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Crit rate amd crit power arent same things either. Also dont forget that its compensation. Not the separate event.

dont like any possible additional rewards then dont do it i guess?
  • edited January 2018
    @StitchedSoul do u get rewarded for s#cking EME's d!ck?