There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 7 - 11 A.M. PDT

Uhhh Double drop isn't working for Ghillieglade..

As described in the title ghillieglade double drop isn't working and some people have now wasted at least one of their runs to regular drops. Broken events are becoming the norm for this game and it's really SAD!

Comments

• tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    thought it said 12am pst and its 4am pst now so not started yet
  • 12am pst means 0:00 if im not mistaken which is already past and besides it says in the announcement that vanguard rewards are tripled in the same duration and those are already active. So ghillie should be having double drop but definitely doesnt have it active.
  • ToxicDemiseToxicDemise ✭✭
    edited January 5
    Well PIT is double drop? Also if you look at the pane above the chat window it does say "Active event - Increased Drop Rate". It's suppose to be activated now, and I don't understand what you're even speaking of since 4am is after 12am. I can see your comment making sense if perhaps we were speaking of 12 "PM". Vanguard triple rewards was activated earlier than the double drop. So that's where the 12am time frame comes in..
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    4am after 12 am. Is what hes speaking about. Its 4am already for him but event not on.
  • ToxicDemiseToxicDemise ✭✭
    edited January 5
    Oh I thought he meant it as .. "it's not "12am" yet so that's why it hasn't started yet". I was like "huh?!?!?! LOL You make no sense bud"..

Anyway...

Yeah.. still no gg double drop..
  • So is it still bugged?
  • Looking into this, but can anyone please confirm their loot for me with a screenshot or something? The event works a little differently now than it used to and I'm curious to know what people are actually seeing drop.
  • LyanniLyanni ✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Looking into this, but can anyone please confirm their loot for me with a screenshot or something? The event works a little differently now than it used to and I'm curious to know what people are actually seeing drop.

There's people posting Screenshots in this thread https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/20580/double-drop-not-on
  • HAAYAAKD43HAAYAAKD43 ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Looking into this, but can anyone please confirm their loot for me with a screenshot or something? The event works a little differently now than it used to and I'm curious to know what people are actually seeing drop.

you could have told us this wasnt going to be the "usual" double drop BEFORE in advance, to manage player expectations ....
    you guys run some great events..but never repeat them exaclty, why ?
    the changes are never any good and "if it aint broke dont fix it" .
  • Locking this thread since the issue has been resolved and there is another thread on the topic.
This discussion has been closed.