[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Ways to obtain Noctenium Infusion?

I found Nocts are hard to obtain at this current patch. They run out pretty fast, especially if running end-game contents.
I've look around for ways to get it, but it seems the only way is to get it from finishing VG dungens..
It would be nice if we could get it from
Emblem(any kind)
exchange from VG points (kinda prefer this since VG points are pointless at this patch)
Anybody had any thoughts about it?

Comments

• getting noctenium infusions from vg credits does seem like a good point. Hope they do it
  • should add noctanium infusion box to the fashion coupon shop
  • kivelz wrote: »
    should add noctanium infusion box to the fashion coupon shop

That would be nice too!
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    actually doing midtier/hightier dungeons without nocts on

Please don't tell me that you need to pop an uncommon noct every single rk because it doesn't work that way.
  • aeee98 wrote: »
    actually doing midtier/hightier dungeons without nocts on

Please don't tell me that you need to pop an uncommon noct every single rk because it doesn't work that way.

You kinda need to pop uncommon noct for every single RKE run. And if it was training run for friends or guild mates they run out very fast.
    I had a lot of noct saved up before I get into RKE, but now they're almost gone..
    Though I did mention end-game content, still thank you for your input. :)
  • bring back alliance territories where we can craft them again
  • Would be nice actually to be able to obtain Superior Noctenium thingies with vanguards or something because those are indeed useful...
  • FeenoxFeenox ✭✭✭
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    Would be nice actually to be able to obtain Superior Noctenium thingies with vanguards or something because those are indeed useful...

you can... the item to turn nocts into superior nocts is in the vanguard shop
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asking on forums.
  • Feenox wrote: »
    Would be nice actually to be able to obtain Superior Noctenium thingies with vanguards or something because those are indeed useful...

nah. superior versions are 30 minutes. uncommon which in VG shop is only 15 minutes.
  • Feenox wrote: »

The problem is that you need the nocts to convert, and the current patch doesn't give us efficient ways to obtain nocts.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feenox wrote: »

The problem is that you need the nocts to convert, and the current patch doesn't give us efficient ways to obtain nocts.

4 star dungeons (and I think even 3 star gives some).

You dont need nocs on them and they are easy and fast with only a prime battle solution and one bravery potion (those some people call them trash).
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Feenox wrote: »

4 star dungeons (and I think even 3 star gives some).

You dont need nocs on them and they are easy and fast with only a prime battle solution and one bravery potion (those some people call them trash).

Been doing what you said for the past years. I was only Ambush+15 and didn't do the end-game contents back then. Never used any Nocts, so I saved a bunch.
    But after this new gear progression patch, I got to SC and starts to play end-game such as RKE and HH.
    For RKE everyone needs uncommon nocts on because the boss's shield and it's time limited to defeat, and if run it regularly would suck your nocts dry really fast.
    I do run mid-tier dungens also, but if you do the math.. the nocts it give were never enough.
    To start, on average it would use about 3-5 uncommon nocts each run.(possible wipes still happens regulatory at last boss )
    500 nocts for 1 uncommon noct, thus at least 1500 for 1 run. Also, if training friend or guild mates thats about 6 uncommon noct average.
    And 4-star dungens gives you 85 noct.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like EME had issues and the double vanguard we had is not active.

Later they should come back to office and thye should look into it.

You are right, right now 3 star gives 35 nocs and 4 star gives 85.

When they come back this should be increased for the rest of the month, if something doesn't screw it again.