[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

were there any codes for todays stream

were there any codes for todays stream?

Comments

• nope there wasn't any codes
  • hmm there was one, I must of missed it, code is : Singlebear
  • thanks for the code
  • Code is not working as of right now, at least for me.

"This code has reached it's redemption limit."
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Code is not working as of right now, at least for me.

It works, you only need to make sure you type it right.
  • Umm I know how to type and spell. Just because it works for you, doesn't mean it works for everyone else. This code was reported to have problems.
    It STILL isn't working.
  • You may have already redeemed the same code in the past. Not sure if it was a new code for this week's stream, necessary.
  • You may have already redeemed the same code in the past. Not sure if it was a new code for this week's stream, necessary.

Never used the code at any other point in time. While this doesn't happen to often, they have had problems with codes.
    Here is proof, I cannot redeem these at all.
    jHSj1HU.jpg
  • edited January 2018
    You may have already redeemed the same code in the past. Not sure if it was a new code for this week's stream, necessary.

Never used the code at any other point in time. While this doesn't happen to often, they have had problems with codes.
    Here is proof, I cannot redeem these at all.

Sometimes they do have problems with codes, but this particular code appears to be working fine in general. That's why I suspect there is something different going on in your account's case. I would suggest to contact support, but it's probably not worth it for some reward points and 7-day sugar-spun wings.
  • edited January 2018

Sometimes they do have problems with codes, but this particular code appears to be working fine in general. That's why I suspect there is something different going on in your account's case. I would suggest to contact support, but it's probably not worth it for some reward points and 7-day sugar-spun wings.
    I believe you are correct. Just tried the GF's account and it worked fine.
    And yeah, I'm not going to contact them over a little bit of reward points and a 7 day cosmetic.
    I apologize for this and well I guess I'll have to wait for next week's code.

• Sometimes they do have problems with codes, but this particular code appears to be working fine in general. That's why I suspect there is something different going on in your account's case. I would suggest to contact support, but it's probably not worth it for some reward points and 7-day sugar-spun wings.
    And yeah, I'm not going to contact them over a little bit of reward points and a 7 day cosmetic.

No apologies necessary! It's definitely weird that it isn't working on your main account.
  • Code is not working as of right now, at least for me.

Same for me. Didn't work for my main account but worked for my alt account. Oh well...there's always next week!
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭

How EME code worked on GF's account? O.o
  • GF = Girlfriend
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    antinuit wrote: »
    GF = Girlfriend

I knew, but that was good lol