There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 7 - 11 A.M. PDT

Release the stoles

RELEASE THE STOLES OR RIOT!!!!
Pls :(

Comments

• SeniroSeniro ✭✭
    edited January 9
    Hi, I’m Sen
    You might remember me from my days at failing on “that tank ain’t right” or from my numerous mispelling misadventures, or how I’m most commonly known “that [filtered] trap over there”. I come today to ask you to unite me and fight the tyranny that’s keeping the poor Unity and Bruiseweave stoles from making someone fashionable.
    Together, we can form a rebellion that will free the stoles from the evil hands that keep them hostage.
    There are thousands of fashion hungry kids who with your support can die of hunger, but with an a e s t h e t i c af stole, so it was totally worth.
    Please help me and my stoopid costume obsession get one of those glamorous scarfs for my characters. It’s the American way.
  • Please remember peititons/callouts are against the rules. I changed your title to something more on-point.
  • Also... request received :p

The stoles are also among my favorite items, so I know how important they are to fashion.
  • SeniroSeniro ✭✭
    edited January 9
    @Spacecats ty for that but does that mean you will release them??? :’D
  • Not in the shop, no. They're like my favorite thing to use for events, though. You haven't seen your last opportunity to snag one.
  • SeniroSeniro ✭✭
    Please have mercy :( my rng sucks
  • BreetizmBreetizm ✭✭✭
    Too bad they're not tradeable, I still have a whole page in my item claim. x.x zaQwYJv.png
  • SeniroSeniro ✭✭
    @Breetizm y u do this :’(
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    > @Breetizm said:
    > Too bad they're not tradeable, I still have a whole page in my item claim. x.x

The stuff we keep hey when there's no need to get rid of it even tho we probably never use a great deal of it :)
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breetizm wrote: »
    Too bad they're not tradeable, I still have a whole page in my item claim. x.x zaQwYJv.png

Can relate, I don't use them. If I could give it to the people who do want one, that would be great.

What I do want and love to death are the hair ribbons, the picnic set ones (black and yellow ones), the black version is nowhere to be seen anymore (or did it just pop on store now?), and it would go perfectly with the 2017 maid costumes.

GIMME MUH RIBBONS!
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    f09b22b847.jpg

I have so many that I dont use. It always seems weird when people ask for them. Too bad they're not tradeable
  • FRSTYFRSTY ✭✭
    @Spacecats
    Why not release them in the store? So many people want them, it would seem to me like a huge profit. You could even make them untradeable and people would still buy them...
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭
    FRSTY wrote: »
    @Spacecats
    Why not release them in the store? So many people want them, it would seem to me like a huge profit. You could even make them untradeable and people would still buy them...

Already can't be traded... :thonk:
  • JXE5356AKEJXE5356AKE ✭✭✭
    EME doesn't have many event exclusive items really. There are the headwings, the temporary silly kTera mounts that cannot be perm, stoles, that's mostly it.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    I really liked when they were purchasable with temp tokens--was it anniversary? I'm pretty sure that was when....

However, that was Unity only. I would sure love a Bruiseweave. We haven't had them as potential prizes for a looooong time.