[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] The Awakening update (v84) is now live on all console servers! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/v84notes
[TERA PC] Server maintenance is scheduled for 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. PT on Tuesday, July 7. For details, please visit this thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Remove WBAM lv68

Some people do not look for them, they just wait for the program to notify them when they are about to appear.

Comments

• oh so thats why i never find any -_-
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    And ots hard to do Rule Arun and Rule Shara.
  • That's why i cant get my last boss for the achievement. Makes sense.
    I suspected :P
  • i dont understand?
  • No no, this game is unhackeable what you saying :s
  • I wouldnt say for them to remove, since there's achievements for killing them. But getting rid of the drops would be a step to take.
  • Ever thought about asking to join their party for just the achievement and not the loot? There’s many times I’ve done world bosses and people ask to join me strictly for the achievement and I’ve added them to the party. They would leave after it’s dead.
  • people use for kill this wbam . drop items for stormcry . diamond . etching IV box . they just stay afk and get a notificacion of channel and location when boss respanw -
    Tempest Kanash (Fyrmount)
    Divine Reaver (Serpentis Isle)
    Nyxarras (Sienna Canyon)
    Linyphi (Vale of Spires)
    Yunaras Snaggletooth (Plain of the Damned)
    Betsael (Amena Quatla)
  • StrawberrypantsStrawberrypants ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    HK6Y6XXHJ6 wrote: »
    Ever thought about asking to join their party for just the achievement and not the loot? There’s many times I’ve done world bosses and people ask to join me strictly for the achievement and I’ve added them to the party. They would leave after it’s dead.

It's not that, people are exploiting in a way not intended. I doubt they want to share either.
  • > @Strawberrypants said:
    > HK6Y6XXHJ6 wrote: »
    >
    > Ever thought about asking to join their party for just the achievement and not the loot? There’s many times I’ve done world bosses and people ask to join me strictly for the achievement and I’ve added them to the party. They would leave after it’s dead.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It's not that, people are exploiting in a way not intended. I doubt they want to share either.

Come to CH find Why.Tank.You and I’ll help you get those chieves
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    it's simple. ban everyone who uses injector/proxy. notroll.
  • Sure, nice meme, but there is a thing that tells you when the BAMs spawn.
  • asusm5 wrote: »
    people use for kill this wbam . drop items for stormcry . diamond . etching IV box . they just stay afk and get a notificacion of channel and location when boss respanw -
    Nyxarras (Sienna Canyon)
    Linyphi (Vale of Spires)
    Betsael (Amena Quatla)

You're being pretty hopeful if you think that the mod is capable of doing that. The only thing it can do is tell if you a WBAM is loaded in your client. You'd have to be in the same channel and vicinity of the boss for it even say anything. Essentially the same if you were to have a secondary monitor with tera on it and afk while doing other stuff. Any dev can go on github and easily verify that
  • i have a feeling they can do more than what you
    asusm5 wrote: »
    people use for kill this wbam . drop items for stormcry . diamond . etching IV box . they just stay afk and get a notificacion of channel and location when boss respanw -
    Nyxarras (Sienna Canyon)
    Linyphi (Vale of Spires)
    Betsael (Amena Quatla)

You're being pretty hopeful if you think that the mod is capable of doing that. The only thing it can do is tell if you a WBAM is loaded in your client. You'd have to be in the same channel and vicinity of the boss for it even say anything. Essentially the same if you were to have a secondary monitor with tera on it and afk while doing other stuff. Any dev can go on github and easily verify that

i think they can do more than you think or are using something else, It's pretty amazing how people find these Bosses and other BAMs during events so fast without seeming to look for them at all.